𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, sure." She smiled before turning towards Robby. "I am a little high right now but let me change and we can leave." Robby nodded, waving goodbye to Moon before walking out.

"Now, since you're going with Robby, and the cobras are gonna be there, meaning Miguel, let's get you all hot and stuff." Moon waved her fingers causing Tessa to laugh while nodding her head.

Moon and Tessa departed after Tessa found an outfit, going with a black bikini with black bikini bottoms, she also put on ripped jean shorts over her bottoms, adding the look with a pair of sunglasses.

She hopped out of Sam's car, her natural curls bouncing on her shoulder. She went to the back of the car, grabbing a couple towels while Robby grabbed a bag she packed. Sam got out of the car, walking over to the two.

"I'm gonna go over and find a spot. Here, Tessa. Give me the towels." Tessa quickly handed her everything in her hand before scanning the beach, spotting a certain group of people. Moon must have spotted her as well because as soon as Tessa laid her eyes on the group, Moon called her over.

"Tessa!" Moon exclaimed as Hawk looked over towards his girlfriend's gaze, quickly rolling his eyes.

"Really?" Hawk asked as he watched Tessa say something to Robby and Sam before pulling her sunglasses on the top of her head, heading down the beach towards them.

"Hey. It's good to see you Demetri. You too Hawk." She spoke, smiling as she put her hands on her hips, getting another eye roll from the boy.

"Wish I could say the same." Hawk mumbled.

"Hey! Be nice, she's our friend." Moon paused. "Okay, that outfit totally suits you. I'm so glad we picked it out."

"I know right. I'm in love with it. I also really love your outfit, Moon; it looks so good on you." Tessa complemented, Hawk looking between the two.

"We? You two hung out?" He asked.

"Yeah, before I got here." Moon sweetly spoke before turning to Tessa. "Do you want to play volleyball with us?"

"Uh, no. Thank you though. I don't want to leave Sam and Robby." Tessa looked over at the two for a second as she spoke before turning her attention back to the three.

"Of course, you came with them." Hawk muttered.

"When did you turn into such an asshole?" Tessa questioned, stepping in front of Hawk.

"What happened to Cobra Kai for life?" Hawk replied.

"You know, you act all high and mighty, but let's remember who was there for you when you didn't have that haircut. Your haircut doesn't define you, Eli." She spoke as Demetri walked up, putting a hand on Tessa shoulder.

"Okay. This was fun. Let's back up know Tessa." Demetri worriedly looked around as he spoke. "Let's not start something in the middle of a beach." Tessa glared at the boy before quickly looking over at Demetri, a sarcastic smile being pasted onto her face.

"Your right. Live laugh love." She mumbled, staring back at Hawk. "Anyways, I'm gonna head out, it was nice seeing you two." She spoke with a smile, looking at Moon and Demetri. "Hawk." She nodded as she walked away from the three, going over to Sam and Robby as they laid on the towels. Sam watched as Tessa got back over towards the two, also noticing Miguel, who was staring at Tessa as she walked away from his friends.

"You good? Miguels over there." Sam spoke as she leaned on her elbows that were behind her back, propping herself up.

"Shit." Tessa muttered, looking behind her, meeting Miguels browns eyes. The two stared at each other for what felt like forever, in reality only a few seconds as Sam walked up to Tessa, startling her.