A Knight's Help (Puffball! Meta Knight X Lost! Human! Child! Reader)

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

A waddle dee came to them to check in and realized they were awake, meanwhile the human was confused on how they observed a 2001 cartoon character, the human had watched the kirby: right back at ya show so they knew about the place, but not so much.

The waddle dee gave the human some food, which luckily didn't taste bad, or good.. because the only issue is that they couldn't taste it.

soon for a couple of hours, The human was resting in bed comfortably, before hearing some footsteps approaching, hoping that was not dedede.

They turned around when they noticed Meta Knight. The human observed the character, before knowing who he truly was.. they liked that character, he was gorgeous and all.

"Meta Knight?" The human said, in a sadly sick tone. "That's me, wait.. how did you know my name?" Meta Knight said. "You're known by lots, silly." The human said, before coughing. He approached the human, "Do I even know you?" Meta knight said, with orange eyes. it was the human's turn to introduce themselves.

"My name's [Y/N] [L/N] and nope you didn't knew me, i came from a different planet where many people were fangirls and fanboys of you." The human spoke out.

Meta Knight approached [Y/N] and softly ruffled their hair for a few seconds. "You'll be okay, By the way," he said to [Y/N] before a girl, a guy, and a pink puffball entered the room.

"They've woken up." Tiff stated. "poyo," Kirby responded, and [Y/N] recognised the noise. It reminded them of a series they watched as kids on the old telly.

It was [Y/N]'s dads most mentioned favourite show, Kirby: right back at ya.. when they heard "poyo" it reminded them of his dad, before [Y/N] started to tear dripping on their face, wondering where daddy went.

"Where did daddy go?" [Y/N] said concernedly, before tiff and tuff looked at each other and glanced back at [Y/N] who was still laying in the bed, "damn, you had a family, what happened?" Tuff said. "What was that black hole from earlier?" Tiff said, Kirby jumped to the front of tiff and tuff saying "poyo?" "What black hole" [Y/N] said, before realizing what they were talking about.

"Can you explain to us what happened, it'll maybe help us to find your parents" meta knight said, with green eyes.

[Y/N] attempted to recollect their memories before explaining what had occurred.

"Alright, s-so here's what happened, atleast that's what I remember." [Y/N] said.

They closed their eyes, and started explaining.

~

when a kid named [Y/N] was out in the woods with their family, holding a teddy bear. then all of a sudden [Y/N] discovered a black, distorted eerie portal hole inside of a kirby: right back at ya disc, on a trash can... it seems like someone threw it away for that reason, "Can I have it?" [Y/N]'s brother inquired, a grin on his face while looking at his father. "Are you insane? Hell no!"" [Y/N]'s father stated.

And then [Y/N] laughed. "Who would threw the disc in the woods, nonsense?" [Y/N] murmured to their brother. "I dunno... it's creepy,". [Y/ N's] brother stated. "Perhaps Slenderman did." [Y/N] murmured to their brother, which resulted in both of them giggling.

It's weird to see something cursed in the woods, it's normal though because people find many weird things in the woods, but that one was one of the rarest..

The black hole grew larger and began to suck stuff. "oh shit, gotta run kids, seriously please I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO BE HURT, IF YOU RESPECT ME, I'LL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING AT HOME." [Y/N['s mother cowering behind their husband, begs, and says to the kids, [Y/N]'s father raised a brow. "Right, no need to shout and be all weird about it." [Y/N] said. Expressing their thoughts by rolling their eyes.

✨𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖪𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖨𝗌 𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌✨ - Meta Knight X Reader Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें