4𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 ━━━ 𝖠𝗀𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽

En başından başla

"Shut up and listen, it wasn't anything bad alright. Get those dirty thoughts out of your head." She pointed at him as she spoke, looking around as they walked to the hall where the others were.

The coming to the room late at night, the confession, the kiss...even the heated one...was all a scandalous dream Samanthas mind decided to tease her with. She told Pontius all of it, leaving out small details, and regretted it as soon as he started laughing in her face.

"I'm sorry, really, but come on." He tried defending himself.

Shoving him away, Sam groaned, "This is why I can't tell you anything...please don't go around saying I dream about this man."

"I swear I won't say a word, scouts honor." He placed a hand to his heart and smiled.

"Say a word about what?"

Speak of the devil.

Sitting on one of the chairs outside the dining hall, Steve-O sat up and looked at the two with furrowed eyebrows. He looked at Pontius confused, the other male staring at Sam with a "what do I do now" face.

Looking at the pleading eyes she gave him, Chris turned to his friend and smirked, "Sammy slipped in the shower this morning and brought the curtain down with her, ugh, such a klutz."

Steve-O tried not to laugh in the girls face, standing up and turning away so she wouldn't see it. Chris made sure to send her a quick thumbs up before the other turned back around.

"Well so much for not telling anyone, dickhead." She played along, punching his shoulder-blade to make it look real.

The punch was as real and hard as any other punch, causing the one to receive hold his shoulder in pain, "Oww! That actually fucking hurt."

"I know."

❞𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐭. 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐠-❞

Grabbing an exhausted looking Sam by the bicep and pulling her in front of the camera, Knoxville slung his arm over her.

"-wouldn't you say so, Sam Bam."

Looking at the camera and then back at the man with glasses, she pouted and replied, "My bread was soggy."

After the almost slip up with Pontius and Steve-O, they headed into the area where everyone was eating and tried to salvage whatever was left. Sam was silent throughout it all and didn't make eye contact with the boy she dreamt about the previous night. He didn't notice though, his attention on his friend trying to hold down the blandest scrambled eggs he's ever eaten.

"Well, you win some you loose some," he shrugged, "Excited for Helsinki?"

"You ask me this every stop and you know my answer every time." Sam stated, crossing her arms.

Sighing, he mimicked her voice, "I'm closer to the end than I was in the beginning- that's what she said by the way..."

She rolled her eyes at his immature joke.

"...but this drive is like four to five hours."

"Yeah, ten to twelve Gumball time." She stated, poking his side to get him off.

Loud explosions sounded through the lot, causing the girl to flinch and put a hand on her chest. Looking at the camera man that was laughing at her, she widened her eyes and forced a laugh out herself, "What the actual fuck was that?"

The man behind the camera told her it was a firework and continued to make fun of her when realization hit.

"All right, laugh it up."