𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

Start from the beginning

••

Liked by kingvonfrmdao and 1,451 others.
: ̗̀➛@yuridolly leave him stiff like a mannequin.
view all 521 comments.
lildurk twinoooo jr 💙💙💙
dearlailaaa_ big sisterrrr in love 😍😍

Dayvon smiled at her caption, knowing it was one of his lyrics from his problems. "My bitch so fuckin bad, gang."

"True." Durk said nonchalantly.

Von squinted.

"Naw, cause what you tryna say?"

Durk looked up from his phone, "what?"

"You jus' agreed dat my girl bad," Von stared at him, "whatchu' mean by that?"

"Bruh. Don't start dat jealous shit twin," Durk sucked his teeth, "I'm jus' sayin yea she look good."

"Yea, ight be coo."

"Man whateva." Durk mumbled. "I can't believe Kaylee got ha a white nigga now." He frowned. "That's crazy, you see how bitches ah do you?"

"Nigga, ain' you da one broke up wit ha?" Dayvon frowned. Over the weeks Kaylee had joined Yuri's group of friends and was actively participating in rehabilitation programs. "You got India na so what you trippin off?"

"Man, I'm jus' sayin, I kinda miss ha pussy."

"Yo ass is high twin," Dayvon laughed, "you jus' talkin."

"Maybe."

Dayvon shook his head, an incoming FaceTime call coming from Yuri, he answered watching the call connect, Yuri's and Laila's faces appeared. Yuri was in Laila's new BMW she had been begging Dayvon for for months and since her birthday passed a week ago, he gave her that as a present.

"Wassup ma?"

"Baby, listen!" Yuri smiled turning the radio up. The middle of his verse of crazy story was playing, a smile curling on he and Durk's face. "WGCI is playing you!"

"Damn," was all Von could really say, he was beyond proud of his self but he was shocked. This rap stuff just got heavy to him, and already he was doing fine.

"That shit major twin!" Durk smiled slapping hands with him. " I'm proud of you bitch."

"Onbd, luv twin."

"He got a ring I guess he ain't divorced wife prolly a whore! Now she walk up she struttin' her stuff this bitch thick as fuckkk!" Yuri rapped loudly making Dayvon laugh.

"That's yo shit huh?"

"Of course baby," Yuri smiled, " I'm so proud of you, you worked so hard. You deserve all this recognition and love you getting from everybody! They know not to count you out, you the realist!"