Laments Of Luminous Lanterns-(Lit up whispers..)

Title: Laments Of Luminous Lanterns.. 

Inspirations: Tangled/My painting. 

Music/Art: To keep the mood 

Comments: Are a disguised thank you. 

The door creaked, and shrieked in protesting defiance at the hinges. As she entered the darkly silent and hollow empty room. Grinning in sheer bliss. Her lips tugged in a coy mischievous contorting way.  She pulled her insignia cloak tighter around her stepping quick on her heel. The night itself welcomed her bleeding through in hues blurring to contrast as one singular color. The somber moon pouring in streams. 

She lit the first of many  alabaster waxed candles aglow before her gleaming eyes. Her face illumined mysteriously with excitement to watch the candles come to quicken life. She unconsciously ignored the pleading, begging, enraged bellows. Screaming at her in the enlarging shadows. To her they were nothing more than reflections bouncing off the lights seductive intoxicating bloom. 

She happily went on her way taking careful precaution to make sure all the candles were ignited. She quivered with delicious delight for the special job was selective on the little island and fitting for her. The sight before her was magically enchanting. She was  no better than a deity itself. One by one the room was fully engulfed with luminous warming beauty. Devoured in gray smoke lazily hanging in the air. 

It was time for the real task at hand. She had to let go and give the world her stars, the controlled light. Handmade crafted lanterns awaited her. The lanterns lit up slowly while the silhouettes enviously groaned and pleaded for them to come closer within their  grasping touch. So those pure flames could lift them up away and above.

She held the lanterns down giving a careful evaluation to see them all lit and readily  bursting. The candles danced and swirled for a show was to arisen in the blacken blue sky. Those ghostly shadows silent witnesses earthbound prisoners. Watched in bittersweet terror and enlightenment as the lanterns flowed and flew ascending. Heightening themselves crackling and caged they burrowed in their sorrows. 

Blurring in the fluent motion of her delicate fingers they were belittled shrinking in the simple exhale and extinguishing of her ashen tips. Studded into nothing but waxed out candles. Once again asleep inanimate  in the desperate clinging oblivion’s abyss of darkness.. Awaiting when she would come again to reawaken their hollow spirits.. 

The End.. 

Author’s Notes: I just want everyone to see Tangled its truly an amazing movie! Well thank you for reading this and now! (Your thoughts) 1. What did you think of this one-piece story altogether..? 2. What did you think of the cover, and side picture..and of course music.? 3. Do you enjoy this..? Once again thank you for reading dear reader/readers goodbye!