Super-Appa [Memories] || 08

Start from the beginning

"aw is the baby scared now?" one of them mocks.

"i'm not a baby you idiot!" aera hisses, biting the boy's hand harshly and frees herself from his grip, pushing the other out from her away and runs again, hoping to reach home soon.

"yah! that brat!" the boy yells, holding his hand.

aera looks back with a scared expression this time, seeing them still chasing her, looking more mad. she takes a sharp right, but stops, glancing at the neighbour's dog growling at her that reminds her of how he doesn't like unnecessary noise, which unfortunately the boys after her are making.

"finally!" one of them grabs her by her t-shirt, pushing her back, making her fall on the ground.

a cry escapes aera's lips and tears pool her eyes, looking at the five boys towering around her, all looking pissed and angry.

"oppa!" aera cries, rubbing her eyes as she turns away from the boy reaching out to grasp her arm. "ahh!"

"aera?" a familiar voice, makes her head snap in the direction of her house, seeing yoongi coming out with a frown knitting his brows together.

"appa!" she cries out, trying to get up quickly but fails as one of the boys stomp on her foot.

"appa?" someone whispers, "fuck! that's her dad!"

"we'll deal with you later." he glares at aera before stepping away with his friends.

"yah! what's going on?" yoongi glares at them.

"n-nothing," one of the boys says, "we're leaving."

"better be leaving. i shouldn't see you around her again." yoongi threatens, helping aera up and dusts her clothes.

"they were going to hit me..." aera cries, hugging his waist while her hand points at the group of high schoolers, making them gulp.

"n-no, sir. we were just playing around." the boys laugh nervously. "we're sorry. we'll leave now."

yoongi rolls his eyes, gesturing them to get going and glances down at aera, stroking her her hair, "are you okay?" he asks softly.

"no, here..." she mumbles, showing him her elbow, "they pushed me... i said sorry to them but- but they weren't listening to me."

"what happened exactly?" he wipes her tears and carries her in his arms, heading inside the house.

"i was playing and kicked ball, it hit that boy and he fell down. then they started chasing me and said they will hit me too..."

"ah nobody's hitting my child." yoongi says, kissing her forehead.

"they're so bad, appa," she sniffles softly, hugging him and rests her head on his shoulder. "you're superhero, you saved riri..."

"of course, because appa loves riri so much."

"mm, riri loves appa too." she kisses his cheek, making him chuckle as he enters the living room, sitting on the couch and asks one of the boys to get the first aid box.

"what happened?" jimin asks, coming with it and jin following right after. "ah aera, did you fall down?"

"mm-hmm," aera pouts, nodding her head, "bad guys pushed me and i got hurt. but appa saved me."

"i see," the boys chuckle, seeing her sticking to yoongi who couldn't stop smiling and kept hugging aera back.

"who's the bad guy though?"

"they were big boys, and they wanted to hut me because i accidentally hit them with my ball. i ran from the park to home."

"and they followed you?" jungkook frowns, earning another nod from the girl. "who were they? have you seen them before?"

"no" aera says.

"looked like some high schoolers." yoongi says, "don't worry they won't bother her again."

"yeah, appa scared them away." she says, hugging him again fot the n'th time. "he's super-appa."

"really? thanks," yoongi chuckles, kissing the tip of her nose, "riri is super-riri. it's not easy to run all that way."

"hm, i'm tired. my feet hurt." aera says, then gasps suddenly remembering about something and pout, "i forgot my ball, let's go back..."

"it's okay, we'll get a new one."

"really?" aera smiles, forgetting about her wound and feet hurting.

"yes why not?"

"yayy! thank you appa! i love you." she giggles, kissing his cheek again.

"no problem, baby." yoongi smiles, patting her back.

"i want a yellow one this time!"

"alright, whatever you like."

________

a/n- heyy i hope y'all are doing good ✨ i wanted to do an update yo thank you guys for 80K views on the book and 5K+ votes. 80K is a huge number and i honestly don't know how to thank you for this. i love you all soooooo muchhh ksjabshsbsshsjksksk 😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️

even "i promise"- sibling book 01, is close to reach 100K views, and again, thank you so much for your love and support. i'm so grateful ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

(ik it's a small chapter but i really wanted to thank you)

keep showing your love through votes and comments it means a lot to me. take care of yourself, love yourself, stay safe and healthy ✨

___

1.4K words