𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎.

not proofread at allll! it's 6 am I just finished thisss no sleep 😭

Dayvon Bennett.
Chicago, Il
August 9th, 2020.

"Baby, you enjoyed your dinner?" Yuri asked him for what felt like the hundredth time as they walked up the cobblestone path to his mothers orland park residence

"Baby, you enjoyed your dinner?" Yuri asked him for what felt like the hundredth time as they walked up the cobblestone path to his mothers orland park residence. Dayvon didn't want anything fancy for his birthday but a dinner and for Yuri to finally meet his granny. Dayvon laughed kissing Yuri's temple, his second favorite place to kiss her as he draped his arm over her shoulders.

"Yea bae," he smiled, "why you keep askin' me that?"

"I just wanna make sure you're having a good birthday since you made mine so memorable," Yuri slightly frowned, "I feel like you never let me do anything extravagant for you."

"Cause you ain' pose ta be doinnat'," he said gently, "I'm pose ta spoil you—and I letchu' pay fa dinna' tanight, that's extravagant fa me." Yuri rolled her eyes playfully as he rung the doorbell. She took him downtown to STK steakhouse for his birthday, the bill was pretty heavy to Dayvon but it wasn't anything compared to all the money Dayvon spent in jamaica to Yuri. $300 compared nothing to thousands.

"Hey y'all!" Laila said through the ring doorbell making Yuri laugh.

Von sucked his teeth, "man Laila come open the doe' g, yo lil ponytail ass always playin."

"Bitch my ponytail ain't lil," she muttered, "and you lucky my sista outside witchu' cause if she wasn't you wouldn't be comin in." Dayvon stuck his middle finger up at the camera knowing Laila was watching. Seconds later, she came to the door fully dressed, London and Grandbabii behind her.

"Say Say!" London cheered behind Laila pushing past her to give Yuri a hug to which she smiled hugging her back tightly, brushing her hair back into her messy ponytail with her hand.

"Hey, babes," Yuri smiled London still holding onto her as she walked into the house, "Hey Lai Lai! Hey Grandbabii!"

"Hey Say Say," Grandbabii said somberly.

"Get off my girl, bald head ass lil girl." Dayvon popped London, London sucked her teeth chasing after Dayvon throughout the big house.

"What's wrong, Grandbabii? You acting like you're mad at me." Yuri frowned squatting down to Grandbabii's height.

"I am mad at you," he mumbled angrily folding his arms, "I called you the other day and you ain't even call me back!"

"I'm sorry," Yuri said, "I was working and I was gonna call you back when I got off but I was tired I went right to sleep and I forgot!"

Grandbabii just stared at her, unmoved by her confession. "How about we make a deal," Yuri negotiated, "we call each other everyday at like six o'clock?"