Fuck, I want him.

He kisses me as he slowly lowers me to the floor, "Sebastian, you're...thank you for doing that for her."

He nods proudly, "now, I take my girls to dinner." I smirk and tuck my tousled, shortened hair behind my ear. "That actually sounds amazing, honey."

"I like when you call me that," he nearly whispers as I turn toward the door. I touch his cheek and lean up onto him to plant one more kiss on those plump lips, noticing the pink hue on his cheeks. "Glad I can make you blush, Stan."

He rubbed his cheeks with a shy laugh as I turn into the bedroom. I find Ava with all her new doll stuff, a bright smile on her lips.

"Come on Ava girl, I'm hungry and Seb's taking us for something yummy."

She looks up at me, holding up her hand, "five minutes Momma. I need to change Ana," I smirk. "You named her Ana?"

She nodded as she zipped up a little jacket onto the doll, "yes, so our names sound good together...better than Harlow and Ava...Ava and Ana, like the perfect pair."

I act hurt and lean on the doorway, hand on my chest. I suddenly noticing my sheer peach blouse unbuttoned more than I thought, Sebastian Stan and those hands.

"I like our names together...the best duo ever, Harlow and Ava"

She gave Sebastian a mischievous smile, "not anymore, now it's me and Ana. Sorry not sorry, Momma."

It wasn't long after that we were all sitting around a little table in a tiny, beautiful Italian restaurant. Ava and I are looking around in complete awe of the place, it was the nicest restaurant either of us had ever been into.

"Sebby, this place is like the movies," Ava whispered as her eyes look around at all the beautiful paintings.

I look down at my white pants and sheer blouse feeling underdressed, Ava looking adorable in her little turquoise dress with gold stars all over it, holding her little doll dressed in blue and gold.

"So, about that question I asked you at the bar...Comic Con. What do ya think?" He studied me for a moment looking uneasy, he put his hand on mine as our drinks are set down with bread.

"Seb..the cost." He squeezed my hand, "I guess I should have reiterated and added that it's on me completely. I found you a little job photographing some stuff at the event of you want while we're there or it can just be no work all play. So you could also get a decent paycheck if you want."

I felt my eyes widen, how could I turn that offer down?

I smile at Ava as she just plays enthralled with her new doll, another best from Sebastian. When I look back into those hopeful azure orbs I felt the smile feather my lips.

"Ava, looks like we're going to California in two weeks..."

He let out a breath holding my hand with a bright smile, "I'm so glad you're coming. This is going to be amazing, I can't wait to show you two San Diego and Los Angeles."

Ava wide eyed Seb and then me, "Momma, we've never been there! What, we're going on a trip with Seb?!" She was bouncing in her chair with excitement as I place a hand on her cheek.

"Vacation to Cali with our favorite guy," I say quietly. I glance over to see Sebastian grinning ear to ear with a pink hue on his cheeks.

Ava giggled, "our favorite guy..Sebastian."

I clapped, "oh, I forgot to tell you! Anthony has a friend with a clothing store, they want me to come to a shoot for them instore for wall hangings!"

Everything feels like it could fall into place with him at our side.