We need to get out of here however we can. Seb texted me and let me know he took Ava shopping and would come pick me up for dinner out in an hour or so.

A dinner date with my little girl and the man of my dreams...I still can't wrap my head around it. This is impossible to fight.

Henry is out of town for some event today, so I plan on having our stuff all together by the time he gets back tomorrow after his game. If I don't find us an apartment, then we will stay in a motel and toss our stuff in storage, I won't live here with Henry...not after that night.

"Never stay in situations no matter who or what it is if you don't feel safe."

I feel like I'm hearing June alot since the night I realized Henry is so much like our father. The first man that ever broke me, but not the last...funny how that works.

When I hear the door to the apartment open, Ava's feet run in a quick little patter against the stairs. "Momma, Momma, Sebby took me to the doll store and I made a friend!"

My little blondie held up an American Girl Doll that resembled her with a baby blue ballerina outfit. Those aren't cheap, I look up into the doorway as Sebastian appears, he is smiling proudly down at the excited girl dancing infront of me with her most expensive toy she's ever owned.

"Butterfly, she's gorgeous did you thank Sebby? I must say...she looks a bit like you!"

Sebastian chuckled, "she has been thanking me since she picked her up off the shelf and wrapped her arms around her, it was really my pleasure to experience that with her."

He looked at my daughter with an adoring look in his eyes before he gazed around our room, boxes stacked in the corner. "Did you find a place?"

I shrug, "no, but we aren't gunna stay here much longer..." I look at him as Ava plays with her doll on the bed, "it's too hard with him." I shrug and tape shut the box of photos and frames.

He nodded and looked like he wanted to say more but he walked and sat next to Ava on our bed. He put the little red giftbag down next to her, "don't forget her accessories, Tinkerbell."

I giggle, "you sweet, sweet man, you just handed my daughter accessories."

I stand up as Ava brushes her doll's hair, "Ava girl, stay here and play, we'll be back in a minute."

She nods and waves me off without looking up from what she was doing. When the door clicks behind me, a hot curiosity coils in my stomach, then I look at him. Dark chinos and a grey vneck, his tongue flicked his bottom lip. Strong hands grab my hips, lifting me up in a quick maneuver as I wrap by legs around his hips.

I wrap my arms around his neck, "you took my daughter to get...what made you do such a sweet thing?"

He pressed a soft kiss on my lips, "after what she's seen and been through...both of you, I just want to make you beautiful doll's smile. I had a friend growing up and she loved her American Girl Doll so much, so I figured I haven't seen Ava with too many dolls..."

I grab his face with my hands and press my mouth into his, his lips softly gliding against mine, gentle. His tongue tracing my lips, wet and teasing. Our noses bump as I turn and part my lips, whining against his mouth as his tongue plays alongside mine.

His right hand holds me against the wall, pressing me between him and brick. His left hand holding my face as he deepens the kiss, moaning into my mouth as his hand slowly slides to my blouse covered chest. He smiles into the kiss as I whimper with his touch, his fingers pinching my nipple through the thin sheer fabric covering me.