dumblewhore IZ A FURRY

crusty dusty dumbledoor grabs yoyu and pulls you into his office. you can hear his old skin and bones struggling to move. you find it very sexy.

"y/n my hundred year old loins burn for yiu in your sexc hufflepoof uniform please have seggs with me i love you"

"samezies" you said while dumbleboar pushed you to the ground.

his long stained beard is dangling in your face and u think it's very attractive. you tell dumblesore that it's making you moist.

he doesnt know what you mean.

"i'm a dumblevirgin" he said sadly with a tear in his old man orb. you will fuck his peniz tho and he wont be a virginia anymore.

you forcefuly grab his pants and he screams. yoiu breoke his ancient dinosaus leg becuz hes so old and weak.

oops you didnt mean to do that you only wantd to have secx with his cockalooloo.

"Y/NNNNNNNNNN" he bellows in pain. he screams that u have toi pout on a fox costume becuz you broke his bones.

"DUMBLESNORE IS A FURRY!?!?!?!?" you yell bc toure shocked bc hes like a thousand years old and he wants to fuck a fozx.

you become a fox becus you are a witch and can do that becus youre a witchk.

dumblemore starts panting bc hes so erect now thatyoure a fox. he crawls towards oyu bc he cant walk bc you broke hus leg.

he gets completeky nakie in front of you and u see he has a micro penis

"oh no why is it so small alboos ):):  ??"

"srry hufflepoof i have small cok syndrome its a real disease"

you take out ur phone and start googlong small coack diswase when mcgonagoggle burst in the door and screams because dumblepoar is naked and you are a fox.

its hard to google tingz when you dont have fingers but u managef.

but mcgonagoggle is screaming like an idoit

but then xhe starts panting tooand turns into a naked cat.

now theres two old people that r panting at you ewhile u google small dickls.

while they wait for u to finish your research they sart bangingrd it out an soon youre fone and u wanr to join them.

when u start to fckk alboobs and minervalwater they both start screaming

ur youthful sexc body killed the old farts and now therws tewo furry bodies on u

oh   n o

snape conmes in and stealz the bodies and they werew never seen again and u got arrested and died

rip y/n, furry hufflepoof foxc until the end