Cale and His Troublesome Sense

Mulai dari awal

'Oh... how I wish to take the offer, but I can't. Its too damn loud and very disturbing. It's annoying.'

Knock knock.

"Young Master, have you awoken? May I come in?"

"..."

"Yes, come in."

After hearing the permission from his young master to enter, Ron come in while bringing is his young master favorite drink, the notorious lemon tea.

Ron stagnates a little after he saw a very pale young man that look like he was sick staring blankly at him but nevertheless still plastering his usual calmness accompany by his trademark benign smile.

Slowly and calmly, he walks to the young master in front of him. He smiled.

Cale gulped. 'Scary old man.' He comments.

"Young master, do you have a good sleep yesterday?"

'What? Is he playing with me? I clearly don't have enough sleep. Raon even said that I look like zombie. '

"Yes, I did."

"Is that so?"

"Hmm."

'Vicious old man.'

Ron smiled while offering his young master a cup of brownish liquid. It's a lemon tea.

Cale gulp but still take the lemon tea.

'Why? Cale cry internally.

Cale try a sip and start drinking it slowly. His brows are scrunched due to the bitter taste on his taste bud and successfully finished it in a gulp.

'To think that this bitter lemon tea could actually make me feel better after the long night. How ironic.'

After finishing the lemon tea, Cale immediately hand the glass over to the vicious old man. The old man took the glass and peek the empty content of the glass.

'ho. he actually took the initiative to actually savor the taste. How surprising.'

"Ron, can you ask Beacrox to get me a glove?"

'A glove?'

Ron was curious but nevertheless he accepted the order and didn't ask a question.

"As you wish young master."

Ron bows slightly and start making his way to the door.

"Let's go too." On said to her little brother and start jumping down from the huge bed. Her brother immediately follows and start walking behind her sister.

Cale watch the old man and the kittens back as they retreats from his room.

"Human, why do you need a glove?"

"Raon, you know that I was not really a human now right."

"hmm" Raon nodded.

"You see, because of my transformation, I now can see the history of the thing that I touch. Its not a new ability, but I think my ability was evolved."

"You mean, you cannot touch anything anymore?"

"Yes. So, I need you to make me a magic glove. Can you do that?"

"Of course. That was easy. I'm a great and mighty Raon Miru. There's nothing that I couldn't do."

Raon puffed his chest trying to look majestic but ended looking very cute. Cale was subconsciously smiled.

'I still cannot confirm the ability evolved but maybe I can find some answer if I use my record. Good things this room also come with a library.

Hmm.. I still need to know more about a Voistlervamp. I think I will need to visit the black castle today. Lord Sheriff probably knows something about a Voistlervamp.