My Lessons From Life

The Way She Acts

The way she acts was never the truth, she loved and lived for those that truly loved her. When she met him at age 6 she knew she should live for him as well. And now she stands at 12 and loves him, slowly dropping her act. 

The Purpose

I never said to leave the world, I only said to be yourself and love your family. Your Purpose was to love you kids and live your life, give others the courage they need to live. Give them the light they need in order to do the right thing. 

Upon A Star, Another Void Of Color

When he said he wanted to be a god, I never thought he could do it. I always thought that Upon A Star, Another Void Of Color would never be a god. And for once I'm starting to think that a Black Star can be a god. 

A Outcast Of Time

An Outcast Of Time was never thought to be a God. He was a Black Star. And as far as anyone knew he had no family other than his weapon. 

A Mask, Everyone Has One

A mask, everyone has one. A mask to hide who you truly are, your emotions, your trust, your smarts, your personality, and just who you are in general. When I was a kid no one liked me, so I created a mask. I didn't want to show anyone what I truly felt, what I truly know, who I truly trust, and what I am truly capable of.

In Need Of Love

He thought he was In Need Of Love. As a child he was bullied, for something he had no control over. His friends left to be better, his love left to protect, his father gone for years, and his mother dead. He had no one to love him, as he was an outcast. 

As Always

As always, you were right. Never had I thought that being myself would get me love. As Always I didn't listen till later in my years of life. Never again hearing your voice, was till that very day did I understand what you meant. Love what you have before it's gone. Because once you lose it there is no getting it back. -

Someone Wise Once Said

Someone wise once said to me that you can't let love go to waste. Those who love me I love them back, I trust those who trust me. Hate me and I hate you. I took those words seriously, I won't let my love and happiness go to waste. Someone wise once said to me, " Never let words hurt you. Actions speak louder than words do. Always listen to action rather than words."

Only Time Can Tell

Only time can tell if you get the love you want, if you get the love of a mother or a father. Maybe even all the love you could want in your life. Never doubt for a minute that you're worth something. Everyone has worth. Whether you realize it or not.

May You All Live Your Life To The Fullest

Life is full of mystery and wonder. You never know what is in store for you and what is not. Life is a journey where you can decide what choice you make and what your life goal is. Only you can decide what you're worth. No one else, just you. Your life reflects off of your choices and what you choose to do and be. Make your life fun and full of adventure. May You Live Your Life To The Fullest. 

Lost Myself

Never did I think that my life would cause me to rethink my mistakes, making me rethink my worth for the better. I never thought that me leaving them, for them to do better in life would make me rethink. I was right though, I was holding them back from what they could really do, from being who they really are. I must keep my distance from them to keep them going, to keep them happy, and to keep them from being someone they are not. I don't deserve to be happy, to be free from my mistakes. I must live with what I have done, I must leave to start a new life. Only time will tell when that will happen but it must be soon for the sake of my sanity. 

My Mistakes

I have learned from my mistakes, the only thing I have left is my love. My family merely thinks I'm a mistake, an outcast to them. I miss my uncle and grandfather, they were my everything.