Yoongi finally came back from the kitchen and saw that Jimin was staring out in shock, he looks over some more realized Jimin looked up his family.

He set the food on the small table and sat beside him.

"Jimin-"

"why did you hide it?" Jimin said cutting him off.

"Yes but I had a reason" Yoongi said desperation in his voice.

"what reason could that be !!! if I had known  I wouldn't have , I wouldn't-" Jimin began to panic.

"You wouldn't have spoken to me, you'd be sacred of me, frighten you would offend me" Yoongi answered for him.

"I-I" he stuttered because he knew it was true.

"can I explain to you what's going on and why I didn't tell anyone about my family history?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin calmed down and turned his entire attention to him.

Yoongi's POV

I stared into Jimin's soft but worried eyes before I began my story.

Min fraction has been here since the last Queen of united Korea, there are rumors that we may be a sub family of royal family but it's so long ago, we can't be sure. 

Each generation of this family has contributed something  grand to expand our fortune to the point were we've become this unstoppable force that not even the government can control. We have ties to people from china, some parts Europe and Africa. 

  On March 9, 1993 , on the sun setting hours, I Min Yoongi the first son  of Min Namjoon and Seokjin was born.  My birth was praised, I was said to bring great fortunes to our family. 

To make sure I uphold those expectations , the minute I was able to walk, I began to train in everything basically. I was expected to learn all classical instruments, speak at least 10 different languages and prodigy in all things money related. 

I was going to take over this family and being head means you have to better than everyone else.

At the beginning,  I was a prodigy, I did everything my relatives wanted me to do and in turn they showered me with praises , gifts  and affection. 

My life in a sense was perfect, I had no freedom, my friends were chosen, I wasn't allowed  play unless it was chess or fencing and I was okay with that because my family was happy.

Until...........

I paused as the emotions started to rush back to me. The feelings I tried so hard to bury inside me forever. 

I felt a small hand on my back and looked up to Jimin's reassuring face as if to encourage me to continue.

Until My baby brother came to the main house. He was not related to me by blood but we looked similar. His name is Woozi. He was my adopted brother. 

And for the first time in my life, I had competition and I wasn't good at handling it. Every class I had he was there  and every thing I did he had to do it better than me.

At first it didn't bother me, cause he was just adopted he was trying to be accepted by his new family and there was nothing wrong with that but as months went on he was gaining more and more attention from my family.

They started to compare.

Once that began, rumors started to spread in our big family and I had no way to protect myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hello imaginary readers, it's been years I know but lots of stuff happened and stress and what ever but this summer I promise to give you as much stories as possible. love you bye bye💞️💜🤗

 love you bye bye💞❤️💜🤗

Also I missed you guys, sorry for the long wait😭😭😭😭