My Second Blood Bank?

Start from the beginning

[realize the resemblance of the scene? Lmao.]

"Choi Han. What are doing in front of my bathroom?"

"Cale-nim, are you sure you are ok"

'Haa? What did this punk mean?'

"What is?"

"The transformation..."

'Ah... is he worried about my newly awaken bloodline?'

"Don't worry, I'm fine. Either if I was a vampire or human, I'm me. That won't change."

'...'

'...'

"But Cale-nim..."

"There's nothing to worried about. I will manage. Besides my private blood bank is there. I will live."

'No. because of that so called private blood bank that I'm worried. He totally scheming something. That Fredo shit!'

Choi Han who understands his liege stubbornness just decide to stop.

Choi Han sighed.

'Why is he sighing? Did he suddenly decide to kill me because I may harm the other humans because of an old myth? No don't killed me. I still want my slacker life or at least killed me after I reached my slacker dream.'

Cale shivered. He looks at the raven head in front of him. There's a mischievous glint on the young sword master's eyes.

Cale sweat.

"I Understand."

'What? why is he suddenly upset? Have I done something wrong?'

[Haa.. aigoo this dense boy]

Meanwhile on the raven head mind is.

'I won't let that pest touched Cale-nim or get any nearer to him.'

"Then.. Cale-nim, make me your private blood bank as well."

"..."

'This... is this normal? Why would someone gladly offer their neck to a vamp like me. Half.'

"Why?"

"I'm sure they will be a time that pes... ahem Fredo won't have a time to visited you because he was a monarch before he was your blood bank. What if you suddenly need an emergency blood? Your life will be in danger. So let me be your emergency blood bank."

'even if he still manage to somehow come, I will make sure he face a trouble beforehand. I can't trust him completely.'

Choi Han grin evilly.

"That..."

'it's true.'

Cale glance at the raven head again.

The raven head now is staring at him intensely like he was his prey and smiling mischievously.

Cale shivered. He immediately turns his eyes away.

'Oh gosh... that was scary. He totally planning to killed me if I don't agree. Am I not showing enough good will to him or something? I need to work hard.'

"Fine."

Choi Han brighten.

'Aigoo.. the war already over and now I need to survive from this wol--?'

He glances at the sword master again.

'Hmm? A dog?'

Cale blink to see what he saw was not his imagination. There's a happy dog in front of him? What?

'why would he feel happy when he was about to be drained from blood? Crazy bastard.'

"Then-"

"But the pact will be done tomorrow night. I'm tired. I want to sleep."

Choi Han who realized that it was almost dawn somehow feel rejected but he still decide to retreat.

'Huh? Why is he suddenly gloom? just a moment ago he look like a happy puppy but now an abandoned puppy?' Cale comment.

"I understand. Please, have a good rest Cale-nim"

"Hmm." Cale nodded.

Choi Han bow slightly before he immediately turn to the room door and twist the handle gently. With a gentle slum, he was out. Cale watch as the teenage back retreating to his door until he cannot see him anymore.

After the raven head figure dissappeared completely, Cale let out a deep sighed. He glance at his antic clock. The needle now was pointing toward 4 telling him that It was already 4.00 a.m.

'Its already this late? How annoying.'

Cale start to yawn and he immediately cover his gaping lips with his tender palm and start walking tiredly to his bed and climbed it gently as to not woke up the three sleeping children on his huge bed before landing himself on the middle of the trio.

Plop

Cale pulled his thick blanket to cover the children before slipping himself under the soft blanket.

"What a tiring day. Let's sleep." He mumbled before starting to close his eyes for a rest.

However....

So, what happened? Will his night be great or nah...?

***

Sorry for the cliffhanger and the short chapter.. but the update is ready.

And I got a surprised for ya readers..

GOOD NIGHT~❤

The Last Voistlervamp [ON HOLD]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara