01

〔01〕
『ミズ ハシラ』
『トミオカ ギユウ』
------------------------~•~☆~•~-----------------------

NEZUKO'S POV:

"WHO ARE YOU!?" I yelled "Why did you protect it?" The black haired man said "WELL HE IS MY YOUNGER BROTHER!" "That thing is your brother?" 'THING!?' I saw him running towards us, I was about to pull Tanjiro out of the way so the black haired stranger couldn't get to him but before I could do that Tanjiro wasn't in my grip anymore 'huh!? 'Where did he go?' I looked up and saw that the black haired man was grasping both of tanjiro's hands.

"TANJIRO!" "Don't move! I am a demon slayer and my job is to kill Onis" 'Well I figured that one out' "And ofcourse your brother over here no exception so I will obviously have to decapitate him" "PLEASE! TANJIRO HASN'T EATEN ANY HUMAM! HE ALSO DOESN'T HAVE BLOOD ON HIS MOUTH OR HANDS , SO IT WAS ANOTHER DEMON WHO ATE MY FAMILY! I DON'T WHY HE IS ACTING THIS WAY BUT HE IS DIFFERENT!"

"It's simple, if a open wound is exposed to Oni blood , they become an Oni... this how man eating onis increase their number" "TANJIRO HASN'T EATEN ANYONE!" I still firmly hold my point "I SWEAR I WON'T LET HIM HURT ANYONE! I'LL TURN TANJIRO BACK INTO A HUMAN! AND I'LL DEFINITELY FIND A CURE" "There is no cure. There is noway you can turn an oni back into a human" "I'LL SEARCH FOR ONE! SO PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM! I'LL ALSO FIND THE ONE WHO KILLED MY FAMILY! PLEASE."

he took his katana pointed at Tanjiro like he was about to stab him "PLEASE!"at this point I was actually begging him "PLEASE STOP" I can't stand this anymore , I feel myself tearing up, 'everything was taken from me' I give up,I got on my knees "Please stop, whatever you do please don't kill my brother, he's the only family I got left....I beg you" "..." "I beg you."

"Please"

"..."

"YOU CAN'T TAKE CONTROL OVER SOMEONE ELSE'S LIFE OR DEATH" he yelled, I was surprised until now he was calm and now he's filled with anger for some reason " STOP THAT MISERABLE AND PATHETIC SQUAT OF YOURS" scratch that, I was wrong ,he is filled with rage."CURE YOUR BROTHER !? FIND WHO KILLED YOUR FAMILY AND TURN YOUR BROTHER INTO AN ONI !? HA! DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH, THAT'S UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!"

"I-" "MAYBE AN ONI DOES KNOW THE CURE , HOWEVER! I DON'T THINK SOME ONI WOULD GIVE THE CURE TO SOMEONE WEAK AND PATHETIC PERSON LIKE YOU.THIS IS REALITY FACE IT!" 'I know this reality but there could be someway to turn Tanjiro back' I thought " JUST A FEW MINUTES YOU FELL OFF A CLIFF WITH YOUR BROTHER, HOW DO EXPECT TO PROTECT HIM!?" He is pissed,very pissed.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SWING YOUR AXE!? WHY DID SHOW ME YOU BACK INSTEAD!? WHILE FAILING LIKE THAT YOU THINK YOU CAN TURN YOUR BROTHER BACK INTO A HUMAN!? IS IT OKAY IF I SKEWER HIM RIGHT INFRONT OF YOU!?" 'No , no, NO! it's not okay , he can do whatever he wants but please don't kill him please' I knelt there like deer caught on the headlight. I couldn't move, I was too shocked.

He took his katana which was pointing at Tanjiro. I snapped back to reality "STO-" "AAARRHGGGGHHHHHAAA" I was cut off by Tanjiro screaming.... he actually stabbed Tanjiro "STOP!" I screamed, I could finally move again. I started throwing rocks that were on the ground at him , and then I started running, in and out of the forest, towards him while still throwing the rocks at him but he kept dodging them but that doesn't matter 'cause I got a trick under my sleeves. As I got close to him , everything went black.

GIYUU'S POV:

As I stabbed her brother that girl picked up some rocks and started throw them and then running toward me 'Kuso I snapped at her and even stabbed her brother' I thought while dodging those rocks she was throwing at me , as she got closer I knocked her out with my katana and she fell to the ground, but then looking down at her I noticed something 'Where is her axe' then I saw the same axe she was holding came flying towards me.... I barely doged that axe.

'While she went in and out of the woods she threw the axe up, she also hid the fact she was unarmed by that charging posture. Because she knew she couldn't take me down, she tried to bring me down after she went down' I realized how effective plan that was for kid her age without any experience 'this kid'.

Then I felt someone kick me , it was that oni kid... her brother. He half ran half jumped toward her 'kuso she will be devoured' I was about to attack him, I was surprised as he didn't eat her but he went into a defensive position like he was trying to protect her. He charged towards me, as he was about attack me I knocked him out with my hands.
Both of them have potential.
....

NEZUKO POV:

I saw my mother and my siblings sitting around me as I layed there "I am sorry for leaving you Nezuko ... please take care of yourself and tanjiro" my mother said as she hugged me.

...

I woke up with tears streaming down my face. I truned my face and same Tanjiro lying beside me, I also noticed Tanjiro was wearing a bamboo muzzle. I on the ground "Oh you're awake?" I turned around to see the man, I glared at him out of anger for hurting Tanjiro and I figured ou that he was the one who koncked Tanjiro out "Don't worry, I changed my mind, I'll spare your brother as what I understood he's harmless" "why is he wearing a bambo muzzle?" "So he can't bite anyone"

"well do want to become a demon slayer?"

'huh!?' I was surprised "Well you killing onis can get you to meet them and ask for the cure and all that. Do you agree?" I nodded. I acted like I was calm but inside I was really hesitant "Then go to the Elder name Urokadoki Sakoronji, tell him the water hashira sent you" he stated.
"What's your name?" I asked
"What's yours and your brother's? I think his names was Tanjiro?" He asked.
I nodded "my name is Kamado Nezuko"

"..."

"Tomioka Giyuu"

----------------------~•~×~•~--------------------------~•~Chapter one: End~•~

Lol the whole chapter was Nezuko and Giyuu shouting and yelling like they got no chill and tanjiro in the background listening to their yelling be like •-• .

Edit:
The next chapter will unpublished if you're reading this.