"We can use that to establish Chris' whereabouts at the time of the theft," the kid said.

"Yes, we can," Peter agreed. Finally something positive. Jones came in. "Jones, anything?"

"Yeah, a bank ATM cam shows diplomatic plates arriving and then leaving the front of miss Sheldon's building several minutes later."

Peter hated lies and he hated when people hid behind diplomatic immunity. That was not why they had a diplomatic system and common rules of conduct.

"I think we should go pay our friend the Burmese ambassador a little visit," he told his pet convict.

To Neal's pleasure, Peter brought out the red, flashing light, and drove in right in front of the diplomatic car that stopped outside the embassy. Another FBI car blocked at the other end. It was a pity the diplomatic car was not leaving but had just arrived.

Neal got out, and from their targeted car stepped miss Suu Ram out.

"Hello again," he grinned.

"Mr. Caffrey. Agent Burke. How can I help you?"

"This car was spotted at the scene of a crime."

"Another parking violation. I will speak to my driver."

Neal studied her. She looked honest.

"It's a little more serious than that," he said. "Someone broke into an apartment in Brooklyn."

"I'd like my agent to search the vehicle," Peter said. Suu Ram shrugged.

"Please."

"Would it be all right if we searched you, as well?" Peter asked.

She smiled at looked Neal right in the eye.

"I wouldn't mind at all."

"They don't let me do the searches," Neal said.

"Shame," she laughed. A female agent raised Suu Ram's arms.

"May I hold your bag?" Neal offered as the agents made a pat-down.

"No. It's a diplomatic pouch." It was so stamped on it with big letters. She took her job seriously. Or, she knew what it contained.

"Turn around, please," the agent said and searched her personal handbag.

Peter pulled him aside.

"We need to get a look inside that bag."

"Yeah."

Then ambassador Than Kyi marched out with a few goons.

"What's going on here?"

"I have evidence linking this vehicle to a crime I'm investigating," Peter said. "So far, your staff's been very cooperative." He pointed at the bag Ram held. "A search of that pouch would completely exonerate any of them from connection to this crime."

"International law states that the pouch is part of Burmese soil."

"I take it that's a no?" Neal guessed.

"We're unable to assist you further," the ambassador said with a slippery smile. "You can take it up with the State Department, of course."

"Of course," Peter agreed.

"Suu Ram," Kyi called her and she handed over the pouch to the ambassador as they walked inside the embassy.

"See you, Suu," Neal said with a smile. Peter sighed beside him.