𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

Akeira ' Kiki ' Carter.
Montego Bay, JA
July 23rd, 2020.

"I'm scared!" Kiki let out a panicked laugh holding onto the railing of the boat looking at deep blue waters beneath them

"Just jump!" Yuri yelled over the loud sounds of the rushing waters.

"Bitch, I'm scared!"

"Of what?" Yuri sucked her teeth. "Can you swim?"

"No bitch, I'm black!" She screamed back.

"I know how to swim, and I'm black," Yuri frowned, jumping over the railing where Kiki stood, "I'll jump with you."

"Mariah come jump with us!" Kiki said to Mariah who was recording.

"No ma'am!" She laughed. "I'm just the cameraman!"

Kiki started to ask Heaven, but she was in the corner acting like a opp. How you mad cause you hid a whole kid from your man? Kiki turned back around. "Cuddy if I drown you gon save me?"

"You won't drown if you just use one of the life jackets!" Yuri suggested grabbing one behind the railing tossing it to Kiki who quickly put it on. "You ready?"

"Do dat shit bae!" Dayvon called out.

"GUCCI!" Booka yelled out for no reason.

Kiki nodded and Yuri went first cannon balling straight into the water, no life jacket needed. She popped back up after a few seconds with a sigh wiping water from her eyes. Kiki went seconds later, leaping into the water. She immediately came up swimming to the lower decks steps right behind Yuri, who was already trembling from the cold waters.

Von meeting Yuri on the second level deck with a towel, she walked into his arms where he was still a bit damp from jumping in earlier. Wrapping her up in the towel she shivered a little.

Durk sucked his teeth, "how long we gon listen to Tink?" He said referring to what Yuri was playing throughout the boat.

"As long as she want to, nigga!" Kiki spoke up bumping his shoulder with hers playfully.

Yuri laughed, "where's Kaylee?" Durk kinda shrugged as if he didn't know.

"Ion know, hope ha ass ain't somewhea at the bottom of the ocean," he sighed.

Kaylee ' Kay ' Hadid.
Montego Bay, JA
July 23rd, 2020.

Montego Bay, JAJuly 23rd, 2020