𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

Sayuri ' Yuri ' Carter.
Montego Bay, JA
July 22nd, 2020.

Watching the waves crash against the shore, Yuri laid her legs and feet in Dayvon's lap as the moon laid on top of the end of the water

Watching the waves crash against the shore, Yuri laid her legs and feet in Dayvon's lap as the moon laid on top of the end of the water. "It's so pretty out here at night time." Yuri hummed.

"Yea," Dayvon half agreed, one of his hands massaging the pad of her feet, the other squeezing her inner thigh causing her to laugh.

"Dayvon?"

"Huh?"

"You're not slick," she laughed brushing his hand away from her inner thigh, "move. You just got done with me for the third time tonight,"

"Lemme just feel it then," he bit down on his bottom lip his dreads tied back into a ponytail creeping his hand back up her inner thigh.

"No," Yuri brushed his hand away, "you a fein."

"Cause yo shit got me turned out na," he sighed, "I shoulda neva fucked you."

"And why is that?" Yuri countered, fixing his O'block chain around his neck.

"Cause I feel like you just makin me crazy, on king david." He yawned. "Shit trippin me out."

"Aw," Yuri cooed kissing along his jawline, "you're so sweet. I love your whole life."

"What you be doin to me?"

"Hopefully making you fall in love," she said kissing the corner of his lips. Dayvon turned his head kissing her lips gently.

"Oh my god," Booka sucked his teeth a few feet away, "boo! I'm throwing tomatoes—y'all make me sick. Y'all onna beach wit it too?"

Dayvon sucked his teeth, "yo ass ah hater gang."

"Shut up fo head," he said walking alongside the beach shore.

"Bestie where you going?" Yuri called after him.

"To the bar!" He said back. "I need some Jamaican whiskey, that bitch upstairs stressing me out!" He said referring to Mariah.

Yuri laughed wiggling her white toes in Vons lap, bringing her foot up to his face, he kissed the top of her feet sweetly, she laid them back down in his lap.

"Why when we was back inna city," Von started, "you kept sayin' you had appointments to go to n shit? Like every week?"

Yuri hesitated, pursing her lips as she averted her attention out toward the water. "I'm going to therapy."

"When you start that?"

"A little after that incident happened with you and your baby mom," she said watching his facial expression turn solemn.

"Damn," he said lowly, "I pushed you to go to therapy?"

"No!" Yuri saved. "I was going through a lot—well I'm going through a lot," she corrected herself. "I could use the help."