just peachy

Mulai dari awal

         userthree     

@miladelphia LMFAOO
                                     she's so funny i love her

"Ugh, finally! Could you possibly have taken any longer?" Phoebe greeted her friend. "You are so dramatic." Mila sighed. She handed Phoebe her coffee and stepped into the apartment. She slid off her shoes and her jacket and plummeted down on the couch.

"So, anyway. You know that offer I was telling you about? The romcom?" Mila asked as Phoebe sat down on the couch next to her. "Yeah, the one with the shared apartment, right?" She nodded. "Yes. And they casted the male love interest."

"Ooh, who is it? Someone hot, I hope." Phoebe smirked. "Oh, he's hot alright." Mila laughed. "Okay, well, tell me! Who is it?" Phoebe asked eagerly.

"Matt Bomer!" Phoebe dramatically gasped "I'm so jealous! Oh my god!"

"I know, right? But remember when Emma was his co-star? She said he was not a nice person to work with."

"Oh, right. I remember that. Well, have you agreed to the job yet?" Phoebe asked and Mila shook her head "No, I'm still not sure if I want to. Plus: Stacy said it would be unnecessary so,"

"Unnecessary how?" Phoebe asked. "Oh, you know, since I start shooting Signs in a few months and I've already done more than enough rom-coms. It's like..., it's not exciting anymore, you know? The plots are so similar and so are the characters. I need something different. And like every time I get a new role I'm like What if this is gonna be my breakthrough? but it never is and I'm starting to think I'll never actually have that." Mila sighed.

"Oh, yeah. I get that. But if I can get away from the PG-13 stuff, then so can you, okay? You're extremely talented and anybody who doesn't see that is a complete idiot! And don't forget: You're one step closer to your big breakthrough with every role you do." Phoebe smiled. Then, Mila jumped up "I forgot, you left your charger at my place yesterday. I'll go get it." She stood up from the couch and walked over to her bag. Rummaging through it, her eyes widened "Shit. I think I forgot my keys at the cafe." Phoebe stood up and walked over to where she was standing "You sure? Check the side pockets."

"I have!" Mila exclaimed "I'm gonna go back." she put on her shoes. "Do you want me to come with you?" Phoebe offered. "No, I'm fine. Thanks." she slung her bag over her shoulder.

-

When she arrived at the cafe, she quickly made her way to the front of the line of people, ignoring the annoyed remarks she received. "Hi, sorry, I was here, like, half an hour ago and I think I forgot my keys here. They must have fallen out of my bag. Have you seen them, by any chance?" she asked the waitress standing in front of her. "I don't think I have, but let me ask the others, just a second." and with that she walked off. Then, Mila heard whispering and camera clicks behind her, but decided to ignore it since she had other things in mind. The waitress came back with an apologetic look on her face "Nobody saw them or handed them over to us. I'm sorry. Do you need help looking for them around the cafe?" Mila sighed and shook her head "No, I'm fine. Thank you so much, though."

She turned around to walk away when she bumped into somebody's chest. Then, she felt painfully hot liquid all over her body and clothes. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going, are you alright?" She looked up and was met with worried dark brown eyes. She was quiet for a second, trying not to let out a scream. She took a deep breath "I'm actually in a lot of pain right now, but other than that, I'm just peachy." She forced a smile. "I- Do you want me to take you to a hospital? I'm really sorry. I didn't m-" the man started. "-Hospital sounds good." Mila interrupted him abruptly. He nodded and led her out of the coffee shop and to a black car. He opened the passengers seat door for her and she gladly got inside. He sat down in the drivers seat "Again, I'm so, so sorry. Like, I was in thought and I wasn't looking and- Please don't sue me. Actually- no, if you want to sue me you should because that's my fault and you're probably in a lot of pain and-" he ranted "I'm not going to sue you." she interrupted him again.