𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗬

▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝

RILEY JAMIE-SON was just another 12 year old girl with trust issues . She had trust issues because ever since her her childhood experiences she doesn't know everything that happened but one thing that she remembers is a bad person name PAPA he was the worst person to ever existed, but other then that RILEY had " everything" she ever wanted, she was one of the most gorgeous girl in Hawkins Indiana, she's the one girl that seemed perfect in everyone's eyes. But on one knew that she used to be D&D, book lover, nerd that used to be in her ex-bestfriends party. She is a twin and had one other sibling JULIE & VALERIE JAMIE-SON.

VALERIE JAMIE-SON isn't popular, she's very well known but only being the young hot mom's daughter. VALERIE has two best friends NANCY WHEELER & BARBARA HOLLAND they have been best friends since middle school. VALERIE is the first child of JENNIFER JAMIE-SON & a big sister to
the twins RILEY & JULIE MILLER .

JULIE JAMIE-SON the twin of RILEY JAMIE-SON. JULIE is the exact opposite of her twin. She wasn't popular, wasn't gorgeous as her twin, wasn't perfect in everyone's eyes but,that stuff didn't matter to her because she had the best friends that anyone could ask for,the party.

THE PARTY is close-knit group formed by Mike Wheeler, Lucas Sinclair, Will Byers Dustin Henderson , Julie Miller & Will Byers. It was originally with Mike,Lucas,Dustin,Will, Julie, and Riley but she left the party.

Once Riley left the party,she made a reputation for herself and came one of the most popular girl in Hawkins Middle. But everything changed when one of her ex-best friends from the party William Byers and her best friend Veronica smith went missing. Riley knew that the group of friends wasn't allowed to go anywhere because Will and Veronica went missing, but she made deal with them. She won't tell their parents/chief hopper if they let her go along with them. The party agreed it, took some time, but they agreed.

But when they were looking for Will and Veronica in the woods, they came across girl who had a buzzcut and they decided to take her in, out of the storm. The girl had called Riley a weird name, ZERO. Riley went to the bathroom she looked on her arm and just stared at her tattoo 000 she wondered if that meant anything. She never told anyone about her tattoo.

That's when Riley was dragged into a mystery that involved a D&D creature, a girl that has powers and learning more about from her own past life like why does she has a 000 on her arm, why was she taken away when she was just a baby. Will Riley figure everything about her past life and show her true passion or will she continue to choose popularity over her best friends and the guy that she been in loved with since she saw him for first time in 4 grade?