FAIRY TALES

Depuis le début

Bright: Leave him alone bastard.

Man: Huh who are you idiot?

Bright: You don't have to know..

Man: why scared little boy?

Bright punched the man, the man kicked Bright, but got a hard slap and kick from Bright. The man's condition was critical. Win hugged Bright from back to stop him. The man limped and ran away.

Win: Bright.. Are you ok!!?? *sniff*

Bright: I'm fine angel.

Both hugged, rain started pouring down. Bright took Win to his home.

***

Win was applying ointment at Bright's wound. Bright was looking at him with love. Win blushed.

Bright: you're really beautiful angel. No one flattered my heart like you did. And the kiss was awesome. I want more. I'm greedy when it comes to you baby. Baby please be mine. I love you princess.

Win: *blush* I like you too idiot.

Bright: YESSSSS

Bright kissed Win. They're blissful days started. It's been months they're dating, Bright himself forgot that he's a mafia as he was taking care of his baby. The fearless mafia was now a caring boyfie material. Win was happy. But on the other side Mew was worried about Bright, not like he hated the new bond but his tension includes the biggest enemy Jack.

***

??? : So he's the weakness of the mafia huh?

??? : yes sir.

??? : beautiful weakness I might say.

??? : yes sir.

??? : Let's play with this little toy of him then *smirk*

***

Bright: Baby be careful..

Win: I know you big baby..

Win was 9 months pregnant, it was almost his delivery time. But Bright was more worried about his heart condition. Yah Win have a heart problem. So during pregnancy doctor told him to take rest. That's why Bright left his work for few months and stayed his boyfriend's side. Yah they're still not married.

Bright: But baby...

Win: no buts Bright... You need to do work... Please Gulf will come over here don't worry na.. Baby please..

Bright: ok... *pout*

Bright went to office. Gulf arrived, both went to shopping to the nearest shoping mall.

Both of them did the payment.

***

Bright's phone rang.

Bright: hello..

??? : hello Mr. Mafia.... How are you?

Bright: *smirk* Jack.... I'm fine fucker..

??? : I don't think you'll be fine after seeing this... Bye..

Bright's phone pinged he opened it and his blood boiled, his pregnant boyfriend was unconscious on a chair, hands and legs tied, mouth taped.

Bright: BASTARD JACKKK.... I'LL KILL YOU BITCH...

***

All the members of Bright went to the location, there he saw Jack pointing the gun to Win's forehead.

Bright: BASTARD JUST LEAVE MY BOYFRIEND...

Jack: Awww... Such a romantic mafia you are... Ok then how about you kneel down in front of me and beg for your life?

Bright: ok... Ok.. Fine..... Leave him I'll.. I'll do whatever you'll say... Please..

Jack: Fine... Do it..

Bright knelt down in front of him, Jack laughed. Win woke up and cried seeing his boyfriend like this.

Bright: Leave my boyfriend and my baby Jack.... I'll do whatever you'll say *teary eyes*

Jack: awww.... Such a lovely relationship... Ok then... Kill yourself..

Bright: *tear rolls down* ok...

Win: NOOOOOOO PLEASE BRIGHT WAKE UP..... NO PLEASE BABE DON'T DO THIS PLEASE.... I BEG YOU.... P-PLEASE NO...

Bright: I can't loose you and our baby Win.... I love you

Bright closed his eyes, put the revolver on his forehead, his mind flashed the lovely moments of him and Win, the giggles, the smile, the beautiful face, the love, the care, the kiss, the cute bump of his boyfriend.

BOOM 💥

Everything became silent, water dropped on the floor along with a body. Win screamed as his water broke and the body which fell it was none other than Jack's. Bright threw the revolver somewhere and untied Win's hand then picked him up.

***

Win was lying on the stretcher, he was wheeled to the ICU. His condition becoming bad cut it it was terrible. The doctors rushed to the room, they checked his heart rate, it was intensely fast. They need to calm him down otherwise it'll be harmful for both mother and baby. One of the doctor came out

Doc: Anyone from the patient's family?

Bright: M-Me... Doc.... I'm his B-boyfriend...

Doc: please come in fast...

Bright saw the pathetic condition, and went to Win. He held his hand and mutter sweet and calm words. The gyne were trying to roll the baby in a proper position inside the belly, it was in a wrong position. After few minutes

Gyne: Sir tell your boyfriend to push..

Bright nodded and said calmly to Win to push. Win tried and shouted the pain was excruciating.

Gyne: Good... Good.... Sir... Breathe... Breathe.. Yeah.. Good job... Now 1...2....3.... Push..

Win: hnnnghhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh *cries*

Gyne: good good.... We almost took the head out.... Breathe... Yeah ok.... Now... 1....2.....3.....PUSH

Win: AHHHHHHHHH

A wailing sound of a little bundle of joy resonate the room, the doctors cheered. Bright and Win started crying. Bright kissed his forehead.

Bright: I love you so much baby.

Win: *closed eyes and smile* I.. I.. Love... You... Too.. *breathes heavily*

***

SLAP

Win slapped the man. Both glared each other.

Win: That was my first kiss idiot.

Man: So?? It was also my first kiss.

Win: do I look like I care!? Bastard.

Man: *smirk* but thanks to your cherry lips... It saved my life from my enemy.

Win: whatever.

With that Win went away, but the man shouted "see you soon baby". Win turned around and showed middle finger to him.

Win smiled shyly as he knew their fate. And it's BrightWin. Yes those 10 minutes, Win saw the whole incident which will take place in his life and he's ready for that.

Win: I'M YOURS BRIGHT.. *smile*