𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 - 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩

Start from the beginning

Afterwards I tried to call both Maddy and Cassie but neither of them picked up so I ended up just wandering around the carnival in search for them again.

I had been walking around for about fifteen minutes, still unsuccessful in my search, when the molly hit me like a truck.

I soon enough forgot the whole reason I was looking around on my own as I found myself completely in awe of the pretty colours around the carnival.

I must have watched the ferris wheel go round at least twenty times before I was brought out of my trance by Jules and Rue who shared worried expressions.

Before I could even greet them, Rue urged, "Kiki, have you seen Gia anywhere? We can't find her."

"Uh...No, no. I haven't," I mumbled causing them
both to frown.

"Cleo, have you been taking drugs?" Jules asked softly.

"Yep," I popped the p with a giggle, "I can totally help you look though, if anything the molly has given me a sixth sense."

"That not how that works," Rue shook her head at me before turning to Jules, "Keep an eye on her whilst I go look on my own, if anything happens just take her to Fezco's stand."

Jules simply nodded at Rue and took my hand in hers, "Come on, Cleo. Let's get you something to eat."

"That's probably a good idea actually, I haven't ate all day," I mumbled.

As we approached the food stall the smell of hot dogs and candy floss filled my nose. Something about the strong artificial odour was all too overwhelming for me as I felt my stomach do a flip.

"Jules.. I don't feel too good," I groaned.

Jules couldn't even get a word in before I lost all control, spewing my guts out in the middle of the carnival. Since I hadn't ate all day the only contents in my stomach were acids causing my throat to burn.

After everything was out of my system I looked up at Jules with an apologetic expression. She continued to rub my back comfortingly as she spoke, "We better take you to Fez."

I was about to protest against it but looking down at my sick stained outfit I decided it would probably be better the less people who saw me in such a state.

I completely forgot that Fezco wasn't even at the pretzel stall till I saw Ashtray. I felt embarrassed under his gaze, watching as his eyes scanned my figure and he soon connected the dots on what had happened.

"Cleo isn't feeling too great but I need to help Rue look for Gia, can she stay here just for a little while?" Jules asked politely.

Ashtray wordlessly nodded with a clenched jaw before going to open the side door for me. I turned back to Jules, "Please don't leave me with him."

"As soon as we find Gia we'll come back and get you," she promised. She looked as if she was going to go in for a hug for a moment but after a quick look at my outfit she backed away, which I don't blame her for.

I reluctantly headed into the pretzel stand where Ash stood in front of me with baby wipes and water in hand.

He didn't say anything as he ushered me over to a seat in the back. I plopped down into it as he handed me the water which I gratefully took, inhaling a big gulp to wash my mouth out.