𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 - 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩

Start from the beginning

Ash soon returned with the pretzels, handing them to each of us wordlessly. "Thank you," the other two girls chimed as I shot him an evidently fake smile.

As we began to walk away I tried to grab the molly from my pretzel but there was none in there. I looked around on the floor just to check I hadn't accidentally dropped it but I couldn't see it anywhere.

"Did you guys get molly in yours?" I questioned as the girls turned to me.

"Yep," Maddy replied as she patted her chest where she had hidden it. Cassie did the same and I realised I was the only one who hadn't been given the drugs.

"That bastard," I muttered under my breath, already knowing Ash was definitely to blame.

"He didn't give me any so I'm gonna go back, I'll catch up with you guys," I informed to which both girls nodded.

I marched back over to the stall where Ashtray now had his elbows rested on the counter, head slumped in his hands as he looked down at me with a hidden smirk.

"If you wanted to get me alone Ash you could have just said it, you didn't have to not give me my drugs," I sassed.

"Ion know what you're talking about," he shrugged but I saw straight through his lies.

"I'll have to get it myself then," I responded nonchalantly as a panicked expression appeared on his face.

I swiftly made my way to the side door opening it to
be met by Ashtray already guarding the entrance, "No fuckin way, Cleo. You can't come in here."

"Well you aren't gonna give me the drugs that I paid for so-" I was half way into the stall when I felt his hands grip my waist.

I looked down at his hold on me momentarily before making eye contact with him. He had a daring look in his eyes but I shook my head, "Ashtray, I swear to god if you don't let go off me I'll yell rape."

That seemed to do the trick as he removed his hands from me and jumped back a little, "You ain't got no chill."

"Whatever, just give me the molly," I groaned and to my surprise he actually complied.

I could hear him calling me all sorts of profanities under his breath as he grabbed the drugs but I didn't acknowledge any of it, simply smiling once he handed the baggie over to me. "See, that wasn't so hard!" I exclaimed sarcastically.

"Be careful with that," he warned causing me to laugh a little.

"Since when did you care about my safety?" I cocked my head at him slightly.

"Since Fezco got on my ass about being nice to you," he mused truthfully.

"Right, well I'll try not to do anything too stupid. No promises though," I sang as I exited the stall, a wide grin on my face.

I don't know where the plan came from but I for some reason thought it would be a good idea to take the molly before I found the other girls, hoping it would give me chance to catch up to their high before we reunited.

I hid behind one of the stands to take the drug, only wincing slightly at the burning sensation. I maybe took a little more than I should have but I just thought it would help me catch up quicker.