"Look it's for the best, it's whats best for the kid" snake hissed.

"I don't like this" shark folded his arms.

"Look guys even if we could keep the kid, we don't know anything about raising kids" webs added.

It became a awkward silence between the five bad guys.

Then snake and webs went to sneak princess into Thomas's room.

"Don't worry we'll get her back" Piranha says.

"So any ideas of how we get princess back after this" shark added.

Wolf just shoot his head and looks down in sadness.

"I don't know" he whispered.

Snake overheard and can't help but feel a touch of guilt then he shakes it off.

Now while everyone was downstairs listening to Thomas talking about his family success, snake and webs were upstairs.

Webs was holding princess.

"Alright princess you ready to go home" webs asked her in baby talk, princess giggles then princess puts on a hand crafted beaded necklace she made when she was making arts-crafts with marmalade on webs neck, webs was flatted by the gift as he gasped at it.

"Oh you made this for me" princess nodded her head and smiles at her, this made webs feeling bad then she then felt her belly wagging as she started to have second thoughts about this.

Then snake say.

"Hey what are you doing" snake asked, webs quickly saw and stopped her body.

"Maybe wolf is right" webs asked.

"WHAT" snake hissed.

"Maybe we could be more then just scary villains"

"NO! NO! Stop it! We will always be bad guys, can't you see what she's trying to do, she's trying to change you like she did with the others, look wolf already changed I don't you to go soft too" he takes princess in her his tail, holding her up to him, he looks down at when he sees her smiling and laughing at him, even after he yelled at her and made her cry, she still likes him.

"What are you laughing at, this is all your fault, thanks to you I lost my friend" as he reaches closer to the door, she laughs at him again.

he starts to get irritated then he hissed angrily at her but as he does something happened.

When his face was up to hers, she gently grabbed his face, she was surprised of how she wasn't afraid of him this time.

She rubbed his face, snake was then feeling her warm touches as he started to feel that unconditional love, he then heard her giggle at him.

Then the unexpected happened, he smiled, like he started to feel the same love wolf was feeling, princess rubbed his cheeks up and down then he tail started to wag.

Then webs noticed.

"Snake what are you doing" webs asked.

Snake panicked as he pulled princess away and stopped his tail.

"Nothing let's go"

They finally made it to Thomas's room but as reached for the door.

princess begin to panicked as she held on to snake.

"Hey what are you doing" snake tries to pull her off.

"What's wrong" webs asked.

"I don't know, it's like she's scared" just then snake overheard some talking, it was Thomas, he leans his ear in and he mad webs pushed the door opened to see Thomas talking to female white cat in a golden long gown with a white fluffy scarf.