「A Perverted Equality」

Start from the beginning

". . ."

The two were left speechless, all the feelings of suspense ,surprise and confusion were replaced with disappointment. "「Seems like another loss for me」" his defeatism prevailing .
"How incredibly foolish for me to think that you can do something remarkable, I will do some more experiments on this new ability."  frustration in his voice. This whole experience has been pried upon from a golden eyed dark haired child. 

Kumagawa stepped out of the lab ,feeling sense of loss after the unsatisfactory results of the experiment. He was approached by the boy who always sat opposite towards him in the room he was always in, he has never actually spoke to the boy as he did not see any use of doing that and now thinking about it he does not even know his real name even after the quantity of time spent in this orphanage. "Your quirk, is it really true you can seal away quirks???" he responded in enthusiastic curiosity 

"「My my, I never knew I had a fan in this lame place. Yes, it does. It practically makes them as efficient as me without a quirk so practically quirkless」"

"How interesting" Chisaki said with his thumb to his chin

"Put yourself under me and we can change the world for the better" he said with reservation

"「I'm not really a person who would make allegiances with people randomly, and plus this would interfere with my weekly shounen binge sessions」" 

"Have you ever heard of the theory where quirks actually came from rats?"

"「Nope. Can't say I have」" 

"In this one theory it proclaims a previous undiscovered virus was spread all over the world through mice like a plague. I propose that this plague will eventually kill us all like all plagues and society is glorifying these illnesses with these heroes whilst they are nothing more than sick people pretending they are better than everyone else. I want to cure this infection from society with the use of your quirk, the world can return to the perfect equilibrium it was before quirks. No more uncurbable sicknesses infecting the world we live in."

"「A perverted equality.」" disgust ridding his face

Chisaki's face conveyed immeasurable anguish upon an perpetual way to perform his idea had been lost - a way to make the world a quirkless utopia. "Fine. I will be do it the hard way, I can still get your quirk even when you're dead." he approaches Kumagawa readying to use his quirk. Suddenly, dozens of screw flew out of nowhere with their size being giant and flying towards Chisaki direction ,being an attack that will definitely kill him if he gets hit. Quickly, he puts his hands on the floor and makes a large wall. "Screws?" said confusion

"「They aren't book maker screws if you thought that, I used that subjective reality thing to make these. Honestly, screws just felt natural to me.」" speaking calmly

"Weak," Chisaki reshaped the wall he previously and made into large spikes which launched towards Kumagawa. He narrowly dodge but they managed to graze his body creating wounds on his legs, arms and chest. "「It takes more than that to take me down」" Kumagawa launched towards to Chisaki with a massive screw in his right hand trying to stab through Chisaki. The gloomy kids strategy was stopped when Kai raised his hand in front of him, he touched the screw and changed the matter of what it is made of to completely vaporise it's structure. It was now Kumagawa with no weapon in hand going to make contact with Chisaki's palm - an instant kill if he makes contact with it. Kumagawa, seeing the peril of his situation decided to construct a gleaming sword in his left hand (inspired from a man from the future with long purple hair), he swung it towards with the little power his body had. Like when he first tried to swing a weapon, the sword disintegrated on touch leaving no damage however, this did make germaphobe move losing his potential chance to kill Kumagawa. "That quirk infected your mind. It allows you to create anything that you can clearly visualise but the issue is, the weapons you make are so fragile ,practically useless. With what the quirk does it should reflect what you think but you don't think you can ever win can you thats why those weapons break on contact. You can't imagine yourself winning even with your powe-" a screw was thrown and it went through the meticulous child's left hand to the wall, making him pinned.

"「This isn't a manga. I ain't going to allow you to keep speaking about how you figured me out or something cliché like that whilst we are fighting so please take this seriously」" his voice tensing up at the end. Kumagawa smirk was terrifying for anyone in this situation but not for Chisaki, his confidence and pride did not falter as he still had his other hand. He tapped the wall and had a large spike protrude from that was fire towards Misogi. Rapidly, another screw was thrown but towards the golden eyed boys right hand, the spike was moving at incredible speeds then immediately it halted right when it's tip was about to touch Kumagawa's nose. "「This is the end for you.」" said with his voice being tired and the blood from his body still flowing out, he almost looked immortal as if nothing could really kill him. A caretaker came to the room where this whole ordeal was occurring "What the hell happened here?!" spoke with anger.
"「Oh nothing really, we just had a bit of an argument」"
"Like the hell I would believe that"

(this is just a visualisation of what would happen, don't take everything from this picture as a thing that happened within the story) 

A screw appeared immediately in the caretaker, killing him. "「Glad he was just standing there, I wouldn't be able to do that if he wasn't」"

"What do you intend to do with the body?" asked the currently pinned down boy

"「I haven't thought about that . . .」" expressed Kumagawa realising the severity of his action

"If you allow to get these screws out of my hand, I can vaporise his corpse so it looked like nothing happened" purposed Chisaki

"「As much as I want that to happen. I know about how unlikely it is for you to help me so easily without some sort of betrayal but I do not want to be caught for this murder so here's this proposition. You can step free and I can allow you to get a hold of my Bookmaker screw whilst in return, you can get rid of this body」"

'I can study that screw and possibly get the secrets of his quirk but I do not know how easy it would be compared to having a whole person. This may be the only way I can find a way to stop quirks from existing and not get too harmed.'

"Sure." answered the preserving kid

Kumagawa did not actually intend to give him a real Bookmaker screw but instead one from his subjective reality that looked like it. Kumagawa thought of a name change for the ability as it's actual power had changed from what it used to do he thought about "Imagination Manifesation". The screws that held up Chisaki vanished and he himself used his quirk to heal the wounds on his hands, he then went to the dead body and completely atomized it leaving not even a trace of their death, Chisaki then changed the room back to it's previous state before the battle had happened. Kumagawa then gave him the screw which he kept hidden from any of the other caretakers. Kumagawa and decided there would be a truce with no-one attacking each other. The loser Kumagawa still haven't gotten a win even when he had the advantage.

Chisaki escaped the facility 3 weeks later and was adopted by a Yakuza boss who he came to admire.