Making him jerk awake from the trance, an powerful command raised, " Disrobe her......."

His eyes widens....that voice....it...it belongs to him, but when he ordered such. That's when he noticed that lady on floor started to grouse in pain...that sight pricked his kind and generous heart. She slowly turns her face towards him and his heart literally popped out from the rib cage.........
Bhanumati......his wife.........

"Disrobe her", still that voice played on his head. No way.....he couldn't let that happen to his lady. He tried to rush to his love and cover her from all evil eyes, but unfortunately his feets froze to the ground as if he paralyzed. Sweating hard he gulped the pain and his heart raced high seeing giant dark shadows nearing his beloved wife......

A lone tear fell from his eyes seeing his bhanu looking him hopefully.... He can't never see her in such a state....it feel like death....Her face hardened and it expressed a look of defeat...like he failed her....as if he betrayed her. That giant dark shadows turns out to be tornado and loomed around his love.

A scream flowed out from his throat, " Bhanuuuu........"

Before he could do or say more, a hit on his back of head made him thrown to somewhere else. His eyes closed with the unbearable pain of leaving his wife to such a fate and soon all turned black.........

************************************

He were in a dazed state.....just laid somewhere not able to do anything. With the slap of soft wind he became wide awake and found himself laying on the shores of an river. Most peaceful thing he ever experienced after dushy's death....apart from all royalty just laying there like a orphaned soul......

He saw the flaming sun above and got reminded of war. What he doing here at the very crucial day of war?? His army must be in search of him. Broking his chain of thought an heart piercing cry of an baby reached his ear. Panicking he stood up and was about to search the source of voice....but.....

He controlled the urge to reach the baby and took deep breaths to calm his heart. What's happening with him is not real....sure he is under the influence of some kind of illusion. Otherwise how he could face such weird and abnormal experience.......

Destroying his sanity a loud yawl of baby made him stand in hurry and ran to the direction where he heard the cry. His steps halted at a distance where a young teenage girl stood with a basket in her hand. And he clearly understood the sound of baby arises from that basket only.......

His breath hitched on seeing that girl.....she was much similar to pandavamata, like Rajamata of Hastinpur lost her age and standing in all her glory. But what his attraction pulled more was that baby in the basket....he unknowingly walked towards them as his heart thudded to see that baby's face......

His soul literally left the body with a single glimpse of that infant. Most radiant and beautiful baby he could ever seen in his life was there in that basket. But what more interesting was he felt an unknown feel and pull towards that baby....as if he is someone very special in his life. That's when he noticed that girl and baby is completely unaware of his presence....
Tears of agony were rolling through her cheeks and she behaved like apart from her and baby none else existed there.

His gaze struck on the earrings adorned by that baby....most beautiful pair of earrings he had ever seen in his life....which belongs to his most favorite person. A gasp of shock left from his mouth and felt as head is spinning.....how is it possible?? Is he dreaming or how else can he see that earrings on a baby who have much resemblance to his mitr?? Or did he just travelled back to time??

Cutting down the questions raised from his mind an shriek of sorrow boomed on his ears and he tilted his head towards the girl who now stood at the edge of rock at riverside by placing that basket on flowing water.

Shocked must be an lesser term to express his reaction on her act and he frantically screamed, " Noo......"

Unfortunately she were unaware of his presence and loosened her hold on that basket with tear stained face by allowing the river to carry the illustrious kid who gonna create his own epic with his bad fate and splendid valor......

Suyodhan's eye widens seeing the roaring water playing with the basket and it's about to collide with a hard rock in middle. His life literally left the body at that sight....

An panic stricken kaurava without thinking anything else jumps on the roaring waves of river after registering her face on his mind one last time. He with all his might paddled towards the basket even though know it's gonna be a failed try.....As the basket was about to hit the rock....sun shone more brightly and light raised from the basket....

Suyodhan hardly got a glimpse and he stopped swimming.... he just saw a kavach on that baby...how is the possible?? He saw it before...but how this baby can have same kavach and earrings like mitr have....cry of baby made him come back to reality and he got reminded of he have a life to save.....he again fastly moved towards the basket which going away from him......

But nothing was in his control.....waves blocked him from reaching that baby and water pulled him downwards....the great wielder of mace felt himself most feeble and like a stone he foundered down to the lap of river.......breaths slowed it's pace... vision burring.....all about to die down.....

No.....

He can't be that weak..... gaining back the trust on himself he moved upwards using all his strength with the determination of saving that baby who abandoned to death by his own mother....yes he is not that fool to not to understand that girl is the mother and sure she done such an wretched act to save her name........

But what awaited him next was another amusement. The waves thrown him to land and he frustratingly checked the river to trace that baby.....but no sign of him. Taking a breath and wiping away water from his face he observed the surroundings.....God!!! This is not the same river where he jumped..... it's... it's absolutely different........

Why this happening with him?? Only with him?? Why god testing him?? Aren't the loses he gifted through war isn't enough?? What he have after war is the trust on his and his radheya's strength and determination of that he will never be weak. But after what he experiencing for the past few hours he is losing that too.......

His eyes glinted in a sudden realization of that this is the same place where his mitr do his daily prayers and donate everything what others want. Even the great donation of his kavach happened here. Now it's not that hard for him to return to the safety of his tent where from he just teleported......

Ruining the momentary relief he had,  mirages of lord of Dwarka, pandavamata and a Deva who with the features of devaraj from the stories he heard have appeared from nowhere and he literally traumatized by the very new miracle infront of him.......

What more are there for him to go through??