He looks down at me hungrily.

"Just the tip?" He asks arching his eyebrow.

"Just the tip."

I watch as he guides himself, my breaths get shallow and quick with anticipation.

I feel him against me and in response I start to tremble.

He looks up at me. "Don't tense up."

Before I can answer he slowly starts to push through.

Oh, Fuck! It's actually happening.

The tip breaks through and I sigh aloud from the relief.

It hurts but instantly I want more.

He slowly pulls back out. He does and gently rubs himself against my asshole.

Fuck! More. I want more.

Fiat's eyes flicker from where we meet to my face.

I pant, "More." I whine.

He smiles at me. He slowly pushes through and I lose all breath.

Feeling hungry I slowly start to push myself down, pulling him in deeper.

Fuck! I want to scream and cry from how good it feels.

"More, Fuck me Fiat," I beg

"You said just the tip."

"We both knew that was make-believe. Fuck me now." I say breathlessly.

Instantly, he slowly starts to push deeper. My mouth drops open from the intense pain and pleasure.

Slowly, slowly, further, and further he pushes. I grab at my pillow desperately.

By the time he stretches me to accommodate his girth and he hits the end of me tears sting my eyes.

He lays his body against me.

"Are you ok?" He whispers.

"More, Fuck me Fiat," I whisper over the sound of my heart.

His hips slowly start to move.

"Fuuucckkkk." I moan desperately.

He tentatively starts to pick up the pace. His fingers dig into my hip as his pelvis starts to slap against me.

I can feel him start to lose control and I love it.

I lose it and scream aloud, "Oh Fuck that feels so good. Fuck me deeper Fiat!"

-Fiat-

Art moans loudly and mutters. "Fiat."

I lean on my elbows and look down at him in the dark.

"Yes?" I whisper with a smile.

That's just for myself I know he's dreaming.

His scowl deepens and I reach over and rub between his eyebrows with my thumb until his face relaxes.

"What are you dreaming about Mr. Art?" I whisper as I watch him sleep.

A string of muttering nonsensical babbling.

"Fiat..."

"Yes?"

"Harder....

I laugh to myself. I think I know what he is dreaming about. Does he always dream of this when he is drunk? I like that thought. I secretly remind myself to get him drunk more often. He is too cute.

"Fiat..."

"Yes?"

"Deeper." He mutters.

"Uhh, ok."

At least he dreams of me. I hope I'm doing a good job. If his moaning is any indication I think dream Fiat is definitely putting in work.

"Fiat.."

"Yes, baby?"

"Fuck....me...deeper."

Instantly, I burst into laughter. I quickly cover my mouth to muffle the sound.

He calls me a pervert. You fantasize a lot about a peeper Mr. Art.

I look down and his arousal lifts the sheet. I need air before I wake him up and make his dream a reality.

I slowly move to shuffle off the bed without waking him.

I stand and slowly dress. I stop when suddenly Art yells, "More!"

I freeze mid-step and turn to look down at him.

I watch as he moans and rolls over to his side placing his back to me.

Hmm, k. I turn and walk to the fridge.

I grab a Popsicle and head to the balcony.

The wind welcomes me with a breeze. It brushes my skin and cools me.

My mind slowly replays the entire day. I can't think of a happier and emotionally draining day. I feel so close to him.

Our last conversation was really hard but I'm glad we had it. We held each other while we cried until Art fell asleep on my chest.

I'm happy I didn't die. It's heartbreaking to envision how devastated he would be right now.

It may be selfish but I still wouldn't change it. I wouldn't change a single moment of our journey. It was hard, miserable, and painful at times. But it was also ours and we really had some amazing moments that bought us closer together because of everything that happened.

Also, what would be the alternative? Him with Blue right now? Hell no.

If he thinks I would ever let that happen he doesn't know me as well as he thinks does.

I don't know exactly what I would have done but letting them be happy definitely isn't it.

The thought turns my stomach.

My mind goes back to that night. I remember how I felt waiting for Art to get home from their date.

I didn't know what I was going to do but I knew I couldn't let them get any closer.

If he kept ignoring me he would get closer and closer to Blue. I had to stop it.

I'm not saying I planned it. I'm saying I was desperate out of my fucking mind.

Hopeless too. The more Art ignored me the more empty I felt. The less I felt, the less anything else mattered but getting him to look at me.

His face flashes in my mind the moment he told me he didn't care about me.

My heart flutters uncomfortably from the thought and I have to soothe myself with a memory of him kissing me.

There are now no secrets between us and I wouldn't change that for anything.

I know our journey isn't over I'm just relieved to know he will be beside me no matter what.

I lift my face towards the breeze and whisper his name aloud. I will never let you go.