𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

chapter contains sexual content 🔞

Sayuri ' Yuri ' Carter.
Montego Bay, JA
July 22nd, 2020.

—tonight im gon fuck you just cause you the realest

tonight im gon fuck you just cause you the realest.

"Oh my god," Yuri's lips parted as Dayvon opened the door to the lavish hotel room, dropping her bags by the door she ran into the spacious hotel room, she face planted into the bed, groaning at how soft it was. She grinned getting up and running to the balconies sliding doors. The beach waves rushing up to the shore as she happily watched. Dayvon smiled just happy to see her happy, he let the door close shut as he grabbed her bags placing them by the bed before meeting her on the balcony.

"Dayvon.."

"You like it?"

"I love it," she laughed breathlessly, "I've never been anywhere but Detroit and Chicago!" She laughed watching the clear blue waters of the beach. "Thank you my love!" She gushed pulling him into a tight hug, her arms wrapping around his slim torso.

"Anything fa you, it's yo dub day," he kissed her head, "you deserve all this and mo'. You know how I feel about you, Say."

"You're so sweet to me," she declared looking up at him to see him already looking down at her, pressing soft kisses to the corners of his mouth and chin, Dayvon chased her lips planting a soft kiss there. Yuri, moved her hands from his torso to either sides of his face slowly deepening the kiss. Gently sucking on his bottom lip Von pulled back slowly, gripping her neck lightly he pulled her closer to him. Kissing her lips gingerly, he slowly slid his tongue in her mouth, Yuri gently sucking on his tongue. Jumping at the sound of her ring tone as she pulled back.

Von sucked his teeth grabbing her waist and pulling her back to him, "come on ma, that shit can wait I'm tryna touch you whea you pee at," he mumbled to her kissing her bottom lip repeatedly. Yuri laughed grabbing his jaw and slowly pushing his face back.

"You have the next four days to touch me where I pee at," she mocked him playfully rolling her eyes, "this could be for real serious though, Von. Lemme get it." She reasoned with him and he sighed letting her out of his grasp as she jogged inside, rummaging through her open purse she grabbed her phone barely answering it on the last ring.

"Happy birthday Say Say!" Laila and Grandbabii said in sync making Yuri smile widely.

"Thank you guys!" Yuri plopped down on the bed Dayvon sucked his teeth instantly knowing he wasn't finna get good right at that moment, he still had everybody down stairs on the deck waiting for them to finally come on for Yuri's 'surprise' party.