Chapter 1

Before Sonic met Tom...

No P.O.V

A Blonde Hedgehog was reading a newspaper about some so-called hero named Sonic The Hedgehog, "well well! Sonic the hedgehog has done it again!" The old blonde hedgehog looked at the clock and it said 8:10."And then there's my daughter...Elina! Its past eight!" the hedgehog yelled up the stairs.

My(Elinas) P.O.V

I jumped up at the sound of my mother yelling for me, I get up and get dressed. I rushed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth really quick. "Oh noooo! IM GONNA BE LATE!"

*Time Skip*

I was running, This is your fault  mom! You were supposed to wake me up earlier! Waaaah! "IM OFF TO SCHOOL!" 

I'm Elina the Hedgehog. I'm 14 years old and I'm in my second year of school. "Ugh, why does it always have to be morning?! I'm so sleepy! I don't wanna go to school!" I was running as fast as I can, I started to get tired. And I have to admit...I'm kind of a crybaby. Then I trip on something and fall right on my face. "Awww! What did I step on?" I saw a fox, he was orange and had two tails and what seemed like a yellow backpack. "No way! A kid !I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Did I hurt you?!"I held him and took a look at him.

(This part is so cringe and makes no sense-)

"A little fox! You don't look so good. Oops, I guess that's cause I stepped on you .Huh...what are these bandages? They were wrapped around his tails, it looked painful. So I took them off and when I looked away for a second then looked back he was gone. "Huh?!Oh where'd you go?!Gak! I don't have time for this! I'm already late!"

In school...

"ELINA! YOUR LATE AGAIN?!"The teacher yelled at me. And made me stand out in the hall. "Ugh, she thinks she can just force a delicate young lady to stand out in the hall!" My stomach growled,"nnngh. I'm hungry." I then opened up my lunch since I was hungry. "Eh heh heh! I did miss breakfast, after all, ahhhh....,"then the door slammed open."Rrrgh, Elina! What do you think your doing?!"

This is my homeroom teacher. Mrs Clear(actually one of my teachers names irl-), silly name. We all call her Clear. She teaches English." Its that attitude that's gets you these scores you know! Here's your test!" she handed me my test. "Elina, how'd you do on the test?" This is Amy, a fangirl and super annoying(Not truly my opinion-)." Ugh, I don't believe you, Eina! Sneaking an early lunch- and you call yourself a lady." This is my best friend Zero." I was really trying this time. You know tests-they're basically just a game." Zero looked ay her, " A game?! You really are annoying. I was hoping I could at least do better than Amy." Wow 55? Thats really good! Zero is cute and smart. And he's upperclassmen. As I head home I hoped to keep away from mom, but I should've known!"Im home!" My mother was making dinner, "Elina, where have you been?"

"I ran into Amy earlier, she said she got a 90 on her test. So? What did you get Elina?" I gripped my hand in a fist and shook it in anger. Grr stupid Amy! Do you have to go blabbing to EVERYBODY!? I gave her my test.

"A 30?!EEELIIINAAA!" she got angrier but the second." If these are the kinds of grades your going to get...then don't bother even coming home!" she slammed the door and I ended up outside, then someone kicked my butt," What are you doing you stupid rat? Did Mom kick you outside the house again?"

THAT was my little sister, she pulled at her cheek and stuck out her tongue out while opening the door." I wish I could have a sister who was at least mildly competent." she slammed the door, "JEEEMM! Your my LITTLE sister! Show me some respect! Spin dash!" I banged my head on the door." THAT HURT! COME ON! OPEN THE DOOR! MOMMY, LET ME IN!" I was having a meltdown. She finally opened the door, "All right, all right. Come on back inside. Honestly"

*Time skip*

"Hnngh. All that crying wore me out." when I got to my room I slammed my door, then slammed my books down." But Mom didn't have to get so mad at me! Ugh! Arrrgh. I don't wanna do my homework,"I got tired so I layed down just a little. "Maybe I'll just...take a teensy...little nap." then I drift off to sleep. Huh? Oh I'm still playing the Sonic the hedgehog game. Even in my dreams? Oh...is that me? I'm Sonic? Yes! I hit it! I got him! Amy...and Zero....I saved them. And that 2 tailed fox, weird-"YEEEAAARGH!" something was scratching my face," Thats HURTS! What was that for?!"

"I'm not weird! Don't be rude!" I looked at the 2 tailed fox standing right they're in my room.

(CRINNNNNNGGGGEEEE-)

The...fox can talk?!"I'm Tails Miles Prowers. I've been looking for you. Elina. You really helped me out. When you took the ropes of my tails. They made it difficult to fly. The kids in this neighborhood are a bunch of brats. Their little prank really slowed me down" he continued.

"'I'm glad I found you, I was starting to worry that I never would." I just took a moment to be silent and said "Goodnight." 

"Elina! This isn't a dream!" This is a dream...just a dream...' Fine I know what will make you wake up. I have a present for you." I sat up and he threw me two rings, like bracelets. They were blue My favorite color! "Ooooohh! It's so cute! I love it!" I put them around my wrists fitting my glove," and I can have it? Yay! My very own bracelets!" I was honestly happy, they were really pretty to me, thanks to the fox.

"Elina, I need you to listen! These bracelets give you power like no other! There's been a string of strange, crimes on earth. Crimes that are too much for even the government to even handle! Thats were you come in Elina, you were one of the chosen heroes! You are to assemble your team and defeat the enemy! And..." then there was a bright light...

"Tails! My bracelets are glowing tails hit buttons on his tech- thingy "I don't  have much more time, but here!" He threw me a bag of Rings and a globe lookin thing, "Thats a communicator so I can explain when you get there! Find sonic he can help!" "Wah?! Find sonic?!" I started to worry, "You still don't believe me? Repeat after me! "Warp!" then I said what he said and I teleported there.

It was pitch black, I coughed since my face was in dirt. "Eww!" I got up and wiped the dirt off, sadly my dress and shoes were white, I looked around. Tails was gone, and I was in the forest. "Tails! What kind of joke is this!?"I knew I had to find a place at least, so I headed forward, in high heels. Grrr...this is the last time I save someone from bandages...assemble my team? Who's he kidding?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

GOODNESS THIS TOOK FOREVER!

Hope you enjoy specially You Lilly and Ice!

Word Count:1196