XIV. Melina's farm

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I'm putting away my weapon," She explained herself. "do you think I would be holding the gun around the baby?" She pointed on Elle.

"She's not a baby anymore." But everyone who has known Natasha pretty well - knew that she will always treat Gabrielle as her little baby girl.

Natasha looked away and headed towards the sink in the kitchen.

Melina gasped

Melina gasped. "Oh, take a look who's up." She giggled Elle in her belly.

Girl giggled hiding her head in her mother's shoulder.

Natasha pushed lightly Elle away and stared in her shiny eyes. "Hello, my love."

Smile appeared on her face when she heard well known voice. "Hi mommy."

Melina was watching their mother-daughter relationship with admiration. She was proud of Natasha that she was doing such a great job as a mother and watched Elle how much she had grown.

Woman put girl on her own feet and lowered herself to her height. "Are we okay?"

She nodded smiling from ear to ear and jumped with excitement,

Natasha couldn't help it, but smile as well. Nothing made her so happy as the smile of her own daughter.
"Take a look," She pointed on Yelena sitting at the table in the living room. "why don't you see what's Lena doing, huh?" She suggested.

Elle gasped. "Lena!" Then little girl rushed towards woman in the living room.

***

"Are there any booby traps around here? Anything we need to know about?" Natasha questioned.

"I didn't raise my girls to fall in traps." Melina smirked.

"You didn't raise us at all." Natasha immediately added speaking the truth.

"Oh, maybe so." She paused. "But if you got soft, it wasn't on my watch."

***

When everyone was seated at the table, strange noises started coming out of the bathroom.

Women looked at each other with embarrassment.

Elle broke awkward silence giggling loudly. "What is grandpa doing in there?" She looked at her mom sitting on Yelena's lap.

Melina spoke. "Well, he's probably trying to put on his suit. He used to wear it ages ago and it probably doesn't fit." She bopped girl's nose.