𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

( I did not proofread!)

Dayvon Bennett.
Chicago, Il
July 17th, 2020.

Dayvon groaned getting out of his bed, the time on his smart Samsung Tv reading 11:40

Dayvon groaned getting out of his bed, the time on his smart Samsung Tv reading 11:40. It was early for him since lately, Durk and him had been in the studio and he had been serving nonstop. Always working. Von had been wanting to get back in the studio for a while, ever since making his one and only song "Problems" back in 2018. Booka say, "this man dropped a song for the streets and dropped off the face of the earth." He did it for fun as a hobby not even really considering rapping could be a option for him.

Durk had dropped a couple projects as well in the past that did great, but neither of them had their heads in the game or got locked in until lately. It also didn't help that Yuri's birthday was only five days away and Von was still planning her surprise trip to Jamaica she knew nothing about.

He knew the knock's on the door couldn't be nobody but Lai or Yuri coming to his house this early. Opening the door, his slight morning attitude showed in his face.

"Do you wanna see it?" Yuri smiled her big framed black glasses covering her eyes.

"Say, I told you I was sleepin' in today foenem," he grumbled tiredly. "Why you ain't use yo key?" He asked walking away to his bedroom and getting back in the bed.

"...because I don't have a key?" She said sarcastically closing and locking his door as she followed him happily. Getting up on his bed, she watched him close his eyes mumbling something incoherent. She smiled, standing up and jumping, repeating, "do you wanna see it? Do you wanna see it? Do you wanna see it? Do you wanna see it? Do you—"

"Do I wanna see what?" He yelled. "G, the fuck is wrong wit you? I'm tired bro."

Yuri ignored his growing attitude, a bright smile still on her face, "my coochie."

Von sucked his teeth, "say, I'm not finna play witchu' gang I'm finna kick you out. Always wanna play n shit." He turned over.

"But I'm not playing!" Yuri exclaimed. "I got a Brazilian wax!" Dayvon slowly turned over looking at Yuri through his tired squinted eyes.

"You lyin."

"No honestly!" She said with a laugh. "You wanna see it?"

It always amazed him how open Yuri was with him, he had never seen her coochie before but here she was so open to showing it to him. The real reason Yuri had even considered getting her coochie waxed was because of her birthday being so close. She didn't plan to do anything crazy, but she did plan on getting some action from Dayvon that night and she wasn't playing.

He nodded in response to the question watching her hike her sundress up, pulling her panties off to the side she showed him her waxed coochie to which he quirked his brows up.