𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

( I laughed half of this whole chapter, cause omggg I just killed this lady off for no reason!)

Sayuri ' Yuri ' Carter.
Detroit, Mi
July 6th, 2020.

Yuri entered the full funeral service, hand in hand with Von

Yuri entered the full funeral service, hand in hand with Von. KC, Jourie, Kiki and Lai behind them. The rest of the guys stayed back in Chicago not wanting to over crowd the funeral. Yuri's eyes watered as they neared the casket, her mothers light skinned face was darker than usual due to postmortem and the makeup. She was still pretty as she had always been, her wild curly hair poofy and big just how she loved it. Everything about her was gorgeous. "Mamaaa," Yuri whimpered pressing her face into her mothers black dress they dressed her in. Her body was cold to the touch. Dayvon rubbed her back all the while, consoling her the best way he knew how. "You left me here mommy!"

"Lai, hold this," Von muttered to Laila giving her his phone, obituary, and a church fan to hold, wrapping his arms around Yuri's torso he gently pulled her back away the casket and she turned pressing her face into his chest as she cried, moving them aside so the others could view the body. "Say, you gotta breathe ma." He said gently kissing her head, walking her to the second row pews where her Auntie Val turned around from the first row greeting everybody and consoling Yuri.

Yuri sat up, leaning against Dayvon. The whole service numbly staring at the casket her mother laid alone in. Toward the end of the service, when it was the last time to view the body. Jourie headed up front with her, Yuri planted a soft kiss on her forehead. KC went alone, getting his last kiss and hug from her. Vanessa's body was being shipped back to Chicago where she would be buried right beside her mother.

She was steady for all this be over, but she knew this repast was about to blow the shit out of her. Her mothers family had a way about being shady, it was just in their blood.

Dayvon Bennett.
Detroit, Mi
July 6th, 2020.

"How you feel ma?" Von asked later as they stood in the food line, his arms across her chest pulling her close to him

"How you feel ma?" Von asked later as they stood in the food line, his arms across her chest pulling her close to him. Her back pressed against his chest. Yuri hooked her fingers around his arm.