Chapter 1: Very Vicious Day

June 30th, 2029 The Day Vicious Bee would take revenge on Cube Prince. But, as usual, Windy was spending time with Cube Prince. Now, Vicious Bee had an idea. He was gonna try and frame Cube Prince while he was Windy.. Wait, what?? Vicious tore up his room and called for onett "What is it Viciou- WOAH WHAT IN GOD'S NAME HAPPENED TO YOUR ROOM?!!" Onett screamed while entering with a look of terror on his face. "C..Cube Prince d...d...did it!" Vicious Bee cried, faking it, ofcourse. "Vicious, I'll talk to Windy about this. She can't be dating a rude man. When did this happen?" Onett asked. "30 minutes ago.." Vicious Bee said with fake tears in his eyes. Onett left to go to Rose Field.

Windy and Cube Prince were talking and eating food for a good 2 hours and 30 minutes. Then, Onett came and stared at Cube Prince with a glare. "Windy, Cube Prince destroyed Vicious Bee's room 30 minutes ago." Onett said, getting to the chase. Windy had a confused expression. "30 minutes ago? Onett, i was with Cube Prince for 2 hours and 30 minutes." Windy said. Onett blinked blankly. "So you're meaning to tell me.. Vicious LIED?!!" Onett screamed in anger. "Yes, Yes he did" Windy Bee and Cube Prince said at the same time. "I CAN NOT BELIEVE THE NERVE IN VICIOUS BEE! HE IS SO GROUNDED!" Onett said.. In anger.

Onett kicked Vicious Bee's door down. "Onett! Did you tell windy?" Vicious Bee asked. Onett was giving Vicious Bee a glare that said 'I know what you're doing I'm not an idiot' and Vicious Bee's face went from a fake sad to a real scared. "You're grounded, Vicious. No video games for a week." Onett said. Vicious was relieved to hear that is all that was given. "Also, you're helping Black Bear with selling his merch for his YouTube for a month!" Onett also said. Vicious Bee's face became that shocked Patrick Star face. He was so shocked. Vicious laid in his fixed bed and really cried.

Onett walked into his office and sat down. "Tomorrow will be fine, I hope." Onett sighed. Agent Fire walked in. "Onett happy birthday! I got you a little something" Agent Fire said while winking. Onett stared at agent Fire with a tired expression. "Please accept that I only view you as a friend.. ...for now at least, I haven't made up my mind." Onett said. Agent Fire blinked and gave Onett his gift. "Ugh.. Let's see this.." Onett said while opening and dropped his jaw. "Agent Fire.. You didn't.." Onett was saying with joy. Onett picked up the Onett Plushie Agent Fire made him. "I did! I made it with extra care." Agent Fire said. Onett had a huge blush on him but still doesn't like the fact agent fire is trying to date him.

Windy and Cube Prince were in the city having some food. "So you want a cup of orange fanta.. And you cube prince?" Chef polar bear asked. "Orange Fanta." Cube Prince said. "Awww, Cube Prince I know we're dating but you don't need to get the same drink as me!" Windy said, flattered that Cube Prince did it. "Well, I'm not really the type of guy to drink water." Cube Prince said. Windy blushed. "That's what I love about you, you care about me first, cube Prince." Windy said. Vicious was watching from the distance and was sad.