𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

Dayvon Bennett.
Chicago, Il
June 28th, 2020.

Dayvon sat in his car, Wop in the passenger seat and Durk sat in the middle of the backseat as Dayvon scrolled through his text thread with Yuri

Dayvon sat in his car, Wop in the passenger seat and Durk sat in the middle of the backseat as Dayvon scrolled through his text thread with Yuri. He was missing her real bad. She hasn't responded to his calls or text in ten days. She blocked him off all her social media platforms and he was getting weary. It was no secret that he felt terrible for how he did her, he missed her presence she everything about her that he realized he had taken for granted. "Man, I'm fucked up bout it." He mumbled.

Wop made a yikes face looking out the passenger side. He wanted to stay outta this whole problem. Kiki had been giving him the side eye since it happened, asking how could he be friends with someone so stupid. Wop felt bad though, for the both of them, Yuri liked Von a lot and the feelings were mutual on Von's end, but he just couldn't shake TaTa.

"Ian gon lie," Durk started, "I'm thinkin' you needa pull up to ha job! Cause now she playin games."

"She don't work on Friday's and Saturday's no more." Von informed. He knew work schedule from back to front, the advice wouldn't work anyways because Yuri explained to him that if he pulled up to her job she'd call police, she was that mad.

It was just a mess. Jourie and Von had even gotten into it that night about it, Jourie had seen the post himself and gotten upset about it. He was upset about how he claimed to like his sister so much but wasn't moving like he did. All in all, they patched it up maybe two days ago. Jourie and Von had never fell out like that, they were solid and Von was adamant about making things right with Yuri. Even if that meant her wanting nothing to do with him.

"Man just come to Adrianna's tonight," Wop decided to reluctantly speak up, he was so tired of all the problems he wanted this to be finalized, fix it and get back together or fix it and move on, "Kiki celebrating her birthday early tonight and I got her a section, everybody pullin' up and I know Yuri gon be there. Handle yo business, cause this shit is draggin' gang."

"Man yo ass ain't lie."

Laila ' Lai ' Johnson.
Chicago, Il
June 28th, 2020.

Chicago, IlJune 28th, 2020