💖

SHOWERING YOU WITH LOVE

-STARTED : 3/3/2022 , 1.57PM

- END : 13 April 2022, 4.10AM

________________________________________________________________________________

Changbin has always had a special talent for cooking. He only acts as if he doesn't know how to cook because his mother and sister often chastised him for being clumsy and injuring himself far too much while preparing one basic dish.

However, after years of persuading his mother and sister to supervise him, he has improved his clumsiness in the kitchen. When he does cook, he will be extremely vigilant.

Changbin is also quite loving; he enjoys teasing and playing with his teammates, and they all know how much he adores them.

But Changbin, on the other hand, considered that this was insufficient evidence of his love for his members, his boyfriends. Even though everyone can sense his affection when he did, he always felt like he was simply playing with them. Changbin is surrounded by an air of affection and tenderness.

So one day, he decides to prepare their dinner with some of their favourite dishes to show them how much he appreciates and loves them.

It'll be difficult because it's been a long time since he cooked for anybody other than his family, and he'll be cooking alone.

With that decision on his mind, he is now motivated to cook his best dishes for them. But first, he had to go back to check on their ingredients(in both dorms, yes, though he is gonna be using Minho's kitchen as Minho is the only one in the other dorm that has all the cooking appliances needed) if some is enough or if he needs to buy more. Either way, he still needs to make a trip to the grocery store and he did just that.

It was a good day for him and his plan. Surprisingly he only had a morning meeting that day and the rest of the day off. It's rare especially for him so he's gonna use this day up to cook the best home cooked meals for his hardworking boyfriends who are not as lucky as he was today.

The rest of Stray Kids had a full schedule till evening, enough time for him to prepare all kinds of dishes as carefully as he could.

Now that he had washed all ingredients,cooked some rice and prepared them nicely to cut into smaller pieces to cook, he remembered his mother's words. Cursing to himself he had almost forgotten it with how excited he was.

Changbin rushed to get his phone and a phone stand he found in the living room, possibly belonging to his sunshine lover, Felix.

He quickly sets up his phone and dialed his mom and sister, pouting cutely while waiting for them to answer.