Mattheo just rolled his eyes and laughed at the girl

Blaise and Enzo, who where working nearby, sniggered loudly, though not loudly enough to mask the excited squeals from Lavender Brown - "oh Professor, look! I think I've got an unaspected planet! Oooh, which ones that Professor?"

"It is Uranus, my dear" said Trelawney , peering down at the chart.

"Can I have a look at Uranus, too, Lavender?" Said Blaise

Most unfortunately, Professor Trelawney heard him, and it was this, perhaps, which made her give them so much homework at the end of the class.

————————————————————————

"Great, more homework to add to the never ending pile." said Amy bitterly, as they joined the crowds descending the staircases back to the Great Hall.

They reached the Entrance Hall, which was packed with people queuing for dinner.
They had just joined the end of the line, when they heard the annoying voice of Draco Malfoy for the tenth time today.

They all looked back and same him talking to Harry, Ron and Hermione while holding a copy of The Daily Prophet and laughing at the ginger boy.

They were about to carry on walking until they heard Harry speak up
"You know your mother, Malfoy?" He said which cause the group to look at each other knowing that this would not end well as of Malfoys relationship with his mother .
"That expression shes got, like she's got dung under her nose? Has she always looked like that, or was it just because you were with her?"

Iris turned around trying to hide her laughter from the unexpected comment from the famous Gryffindor.

Amy looked to the boys seeing their expressions very clearly.
Enzo just looked disappointed at Harry as Narcissa was basically his mother too and Mattheo just stared at Harry thinking of what's going to come to him after that comment.
And Theo for the first time in a very long time, smiled at the comment, it was gone as quick as it appeared but Amy saw it, and when she did it caused her to smile too.

"Don't you dare insult my mother Potter" said Malfoy looking slightly pink

"Keep your fat mouth shut then" fired Harry right back, then he turned around to walk away

BANG!

Several people screamed - and soon after a second bang was heard and a roar which echoed through the entrance hall.

"OH NO YOU DONT LADDIE!"
Everyone spun around.
Professor Moody was limping down the marble staircase.
His wand was out and it was pointing right to where Malfoy was.
Except, Malfoy wasn't there.
They looked down and saw a pure-white ferret shivering on the floor, exactly where Malfoy was standing.

Everyone was watching it run round in circles helplessly and Crabbe had started to bend down and pick it up until another shout broke the silence.

"LEAVE IT" Moody shouted

Crabbe froze on his position.
Moody started to limp towards him, Goyle and the ferret, which gave a terrified squeak and took off, streaking towards the dungeons.
"I DONT THINK SO!" Roared Moody, pointing his wand at the freer again - it flew ten feet into the air, fell with a smack to the floor, and bounced up once more.

This act seemed to break the Hall out into laughter.
Everyone was finding the punishment of the Malfoy boy hilarious.
Blaise and Iris were holding onto each other's arms trying to keep their balance from their laughter.
Enzo and Mattheo were pointing and laughing and Theo was laughing out loud.
Amy made eye contact with him and he looked down at her and his laughter stopped.
He studied her face for a moment then broke out into a warm smile which she happily returned.

They both looked up again and continued laughing at the bouncing ferret.

"Professor Moody!" Said a shocked voice.
Professor McGonagall was coming down the staircase with her arm full of books.

"Hello Professor" said Moody calmly as if he wasn't bouncing a ferret into the air.

"What- what are you doing?" She asked

"Teaching." He replied

"Teach- Moody, is that a student?" The woman shrieked, the books spilling out of her arms.

"Yep." Said Moody, causing another roar of laughter from the students

"No!" Cried McGonagall, running down the stairs and pulling out her wand; a moment later, with a loud snapping noise, Draco Malfoy had re appeared, lying in a heap on the floor with his sleek blond hair all over his now brilliantly pink face.

This earned a groan of disappointment from the crowd seeing him in his usual state.

He got to his feet wincing.

He muttered something in which the words "my father" was distinguishable

"Oh yeah?" Said Moody quietly, limping forwards a few steps, the dull clunk of his wooden leg echoed around the hall. "Well, I know stories about your father that will make your bleached hair stand on end"

And Amy could have sworn that Moodys magical eye laid on her for a split second.

"Come on you" growled Moody as he seized Malfoys upper-arm and marched him off towards the dungeons.

Professor McGonagall stared anxiously after them for a few moments, then waved her wand at her fallen books, causing them to soar up into the air and back into her arms.

"Why was that the best thing I've ever seen?" Blaise asked as they stepped into the Great Hall.

"He's had that coming for a while" Iris replied, smiling at the idea of Malfoy being a ferret.

"Well now we know what to threaten him with if he ever acts like a dick." Theo said