Throughout her little speech, Snake had been using his tail to dig through the insides of the briefcase to try to find the code that would unlock the case. But as soon as the chief slammed her briefcase closed.

You spring the trap!"

She trapped Snake's tail inside Snake let out a high-pitched squeal, trying not to scream to alert her, he bite on his tail to keep his scream from getting louder or to help him bite down on his pain, He tried to yank it out, but it was full-on stuck inside the case.

"always one step ahead. I think I've earned a tonic water." She signaled for the bartender to bring her a drink. "Put it in a fun glass, huh, ohh nice" she laser points at the bartender as ge pass by her.

While snake had to go through the pain in his tail, wolf's part of the plan isn't going exactly right after all.

He was walking around when suddenly....the was a giggle, that sounded like princess.

He turned and gets a surprisingly hug from a small blonde hair little girl, she was wearing a blue dress, she smiled and giggles as she was hugging wolf.

"Huh, ah what the-" but before could react, he saw the little girl looking at him.

"Puppy" she giggled, this made him reminded himself of princess, she smike, she giggle that unconditional love in her eyes as he was taking by the hug, he slowly pats her back.

"Aw" he looks to see that the whole crowd was watching in cuteness.

Wolf then felt it again but he also felt ashamed of himself for princess, then he looks to see shark and piranha giving him a sad look, it made him think.

As he looks down at the little girl hugging him, he wonders, maybe there can be a better life for him and the crew, maybe he could be something else, he could be a father figure.

He started to question himself about going through the plan.

Meanwhile Snake has been trying desperately to wriggle free from the case, but so far had had no luck. Then his luck got even worse when The chief grabbed what she assumed to be her drink but was actually Snake neck instead!

As she lifted her hand to take a sip of her cocktail, Snake quickly opened his mouth, pretending to be a glass.

Before the chief could get a drink the rest of the Bad Guys spotted Snake's predicament and rushed to help.

They all panicked, wolf gently pulled the little girl away.

"Sorry I got to go" the little girl smiles and waves, "bye" she giggles.

When the chief noticed the Bad Guys heading her way, the chief lowered her drink. The Bad Guys waved at her, but she just grins in return.

"That's right," she warned, her voice just higher than a whisper. "Be intimidated.."

The chief lifted her "glass" again, preparing to take a swig from Snake's mouth. But before she could put her lips to Snake's...

Piranha crooned into a microphone, *Loooook at me"

He was onstage and begun to sing. Clearly, he was trying to draw everyone's but specifically the chief's attention away from Snake's predicament.

Piranha continned to sing, "'Tell me whaaaaat you see!"

The chief lowered her drink, watching as Shark grabbed a drumstick, and started to hit a cowbell.

"Am I goooood or bad!"

Wolf chuckles and smiles nervously as he signs Webs to help out, she lowered herself onto the turntable, also getting into the musical mood.

"Don't you judgeeeeeeee so fast"