𝐨𝐧𝐞 - 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦?

Začít od začátku

"The fuck you bring Princess Leia for?"

"Ion give a fuck if she's your cousin, she look goofy as hell."

Granted this was before I had my 'glow up' and the space buns were an abstract hair choice, but I still took the little comments to heart. He was the first person that had shown me dislike without even getting to know me and ever since then I returned the same harsh demeanour.

The rivalry between us only built over the years and I could confidently say there was no one I disliked more than Ashtray. Even Nate Jacobs had the decency to give me a smile once in a while, but I don't think Ashtray had ever even so much had a positive thought about me.

"I love you Kiki, but fuck no. I've already had to take my share of abuse from him, it's your turn," Rue emphasised, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I let out an audible groan before saying, "I don't blame you, you better pray for me though."

"Well if you make it out alive then I'll see you tonight," Rue joked as she waved me off.

I reluctantly turned around and trudged over to the fridge, letting out a deep sigh before entering the back.

Just as expected, there Ashtray sat relaxed in his chair as he scrolled through his phone mindlessly. The neutral look of his face soon turned to a scowl though as he became aware of my presence.

"Fuck, I just had Rue's annoying ass in here and now I gotta deal with you too?" he sneered rhetorically to which I rolled my eyes.

"The sooner you shut up and get me a quarter of weed, then the sooner I can leave," I smiled sarcastically.

Without another word he picked up a baggie and threw it over to me which I thankfully caught. I placed it into my bag before reaching for my purse.

I pulled out my money and looked up at Ashtray expectantly waiting for him to tell me how much I owed. However, he seemed preoccupied as his eyes lazily examined my exposed cleavage.

"My eyes are up here, baldy," I blurted causing his head to snap up at me.

He surprisingly didn't seem phased that he had just been caught, instead he looked at me with a small smirk, "Don't flatter yourself. You've got a chest of a pre-pubescent boy."

"We're matching then," I gasped mockingly to which he shook his head disapprovingly.

"It was gonna be $60 but now you owe me $80," Ash retorted causing me to frown.

I pulled another $20 dollar bill and carelessly dropped the money onto the table before flipping him off.

"Pleasure doing business with you," I heard him mutter but I didn't bother responding as I was already on my way out.

Fezco was finally back in his seat as I returned to the front of the store, a small smile on his face as he saw me approach.

"I know you guys aren't related by blood but how did you turn out so nice and your brother manages to be more of a dick by the day?" I questioned playfully causing Fez to laugh lowly.

"He's just frontin'. He ain't always so hard-headed, I swear," Fez mused.

"I would believe that but I've known him for three years now and I don't think he's ever said a nice word to me," I narrowed my eyes.

"Have you ever said a nice word to him?" he retorted.

I went quiet for a moment as I tried to recall the short interactions me and Ashtray had shared but each of them all seemed to just be filled with insults.

"Okay, fair point," I shrugged truthfully.

"I think the problem is you're both stubborn as hell. If one of you was just nice for once then maybe you'd get along," he theorised.

I cocked my head at his words, "As great of a plan as that sounds, I don't know if that's even possible."

"This is my point, you too stubborn," he chuckled.

"I am not stubborn," I furrowed my brows although even in my tone you could tell it was far from the truth.

"Aight, then you won't have any problem being nice to my bro tonight," he smirked back at me.

I scoffed but slowly nodded my head, "Fine, but only because I never back down from a challenge."

Fez reached his hand out for me to shake so I took it into my own and I asked, "What's in this for me though?"

"I mean, if you really wanting some motivation for it then I'll give you a free eighth," he offered.

"A quarter and you've got yourself a deal," I bargained.

Fez let out a small laugh but nodded his head as we shook hands, "You too slick, Cleo."

"Better get that quarter ready for tonight," I cooed as I began walking away from the store with a wide grin on my face.

A free quarter just for being nice to some broody teenage boy? Sounds pretty easy to me.