"Where'd you come from?!" Dororo called

"Did you do this?!" (Y/n) yelled glaring at the man, "why the hell did you do this!?"

"This sword was thirsty for blood. And so I killed them"

"A thirsty sword? Give me a break!" Dororo yelled

"This is no ordinary sword. It's alive, a cursed sword that drinks human blood. Once you have it in your hands, it controls your body to kill anyone alive."

"So you're blaming that sword for all this?" Dororo asked

"Then what about that?" (Y/n) glared pointing at the man, "that disgusting smirk on your face!"

The man took one look at Hyakkimaru and lunged at him but he jumped back, blocking his attacks.

"You're like me" the man said, "there is a demon in that blade. But it's not as quick as mine!"

The man swung and Hyakkimaru dodged. But the man flipped his sword and scratched Hyakkimaru's cheek. Hyakkimaru was backed against the edge of a cliff. The man smirked and lunged at him. Thinking fast, Hyakkimaru lifted his leg to block and trap his sword. But before he could do anything, the man let himself fall back off the cliff.

"Hyakkimaru!" (Y/n) and Dororo called as they ran up to him

"Did you get him?" Dororo asked as he gave him his arm and walked over to the edge, "he fell from here? I guess he's...hey" Dororo looked back at them, "oh, your leg. I'll go"

"Hang on" (y/n) called as she grabbed him by the back and pulled him back to the young man, "you stay with him, I'll go get it. I don't want you out there alone" she said as she walked off

"Huh? I can take care of myself!" He yelled, but his older sister was already out of sight. "Man, she acts big and tough but she's just as defenseless as me" he muttered then look at Hyakkimaru. He looked out of it. He then brought up his hand to touch where the man had slashed at him. "Still feels weird to you, huh?" Dororo chuckled

"Where could it be?" (Y/n) wondered as she walked around. Just as she took a couple more steps, she saw it. "Oh, there it is...and that sword too" she said "a thirsty sword? What a load" she said as she walked over to it, "whatever, not like we need it. I'll just leave it or better yet bury it" she said as she grabbed it, "then someone won't just-" (y/n) gasped when she saw the lettering glow purple.

~~~~~~~~

"Where could she be?" Dororo wondered as he and Hyakkimaru walked around, "there no way your leg landed too far"

Hyakkimaru stopped, gaining the little boy's attention. He looked down and saw Hyakkimaru's leg. "Oh there it is!" He said as he ran up to it and brought it to Hyakkimaru, "but wait, then where is (y/n)?" Dororo looked around, "one-san!" He called but no surprise there was no reply. He looked at Hyakkimaru, "can you find her?" He asked, knowing that Hyakkimaru can't hear or answer, "please!"

Hyakkimaru only looked at him for a second before he looked up and stared out into the distance.

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) walked through the forest, struggling to gain control of her body. Somehow, the sword had hypnotized her into grabbing it. And now, she didn't have control of herself.

"Damn it! I don't wanna go that way!" She grumbled, "I need to get back to Dororo and Hyakkimaru" but her body wasn't listening, it kept moving forward. "Let go of me already!" She couldn't even twitch her fingers. This sword has a good grip on her body. "Stupid sword" she struggled as she tried to turn back

"Whatcha doing there, girl?" A voice was heard, "head back to town. There's danger in these woods.

Blood (Y/n) gasped when she heard a voice echo in her head. I want blood