~Connection~

It's been 3 years.
Since you and your family have started living in Japan. Life's been decent, your older and understand things better, like how your family is still as broke you were when you guys made it here. You haven't seen that green haired boy at all, hell, you forgot he existed. Until..
"Good morning class, big news! We have a student joining us today! Meet Y/n." your new teacher had introduced you to your new class. You had to move schools since your parents couldn't be able to take you in their car like they used to. You scanned the room a bit til you saw green and black hair. The kid looked familiar but it didn't ring a bell until you heard his name.
"Midoriya. Be a sweetheart and help Y/n out? We're gonna work on our assignment soon." the teacher explain, she then pointed over to the boy and told you to sit in the seat next to him. You did as she asked and soon Midoriya..is that right..? Yeah, he helped you understand what you were doing. Once you got a hang on what was happening you were silent to each other, until he popped the question. "Hey?" he said in a whisper. You hummed his way but keep your attention to your paper. "Have we..met? You look like someone I've met before.." he asked while looking you up and down.
You turned your full attention to him now. "Yeah, we met at a playground when we were younger." you responded with a smile. He stayed silent for a moment thinking then his eyes lit up with shock. "Are you that American kid?!" he said rather loudly. "Hey! Shut it, you dumb wit!" a boy yelled from the other side of the room, he had pale blonde hair and dark red eyes that were fierce. "Bakugou! No yelling inside. Midoriya. You and Y/n need to be quiet as well." the teacher said sternly. While the blonde boy grumbled to himself, you and Midoriya apologized.
The rest of the day you had some time to talk with Midoriya, learned more about him, and now he let you call him Izuku. So that was progress, but that Bakugou kid was still getting on your nerves. He'd yell at any reason, no matter how dumb or insignificant. He also seem to especially hate Izuku with a toxic passion, and he started to hate you as well for being his friend or something. You never left Izuku's side though. You'd rather get your hands dirty than let this spiky cauliflower get the best of you and your friend. Your first friend in a while too..
You're not going to lose him that easily.