"aft the end of the night," Wolf went on. "We toast the professor. Blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda . . . and when I say Marmalade, lights go out, and we'll have exactly four seconds to make our move."

Snake chuckled. "The ol' switcheroo..." He could
already imagine their moment of glory: He'd enter the code to crack into the titanium case, it would open, and they the Bad Guys would swap the Golden Dolphin for a dummy dolphin. They'd close the case back up, quick and easy, and the lights would be back on again.

"Chief hands Marmalade his fake dolphin, we get our pardon, applause applause, exit stage right, and
"By the time they realize what happened-"

"SO LONG, SUCKERS!!" A pre-programmed, mocking GIF of Wolf lowering a pair of sunglasses onto his face flashes across the screens onstage.

Wolf nodded, proud of the plan, "we'll be driving off into the sunset, like a legacy cemented.

Everyone chuckles.

"I gotta hand it to you," Snake said to Wolf  "You're a real artist."

"Thanks now while the chief and all of the police force scattered around the city looking for us, we're be at chesterfield mansion where he'll be having his anniversary party there while all will be busy staying on guard, snake will sneak in Thomas master bedroom, grabs the loot and leaves princess tied up where Thomas will find her unharmed but his safe broke, we'll have the money and golden dolphin, princess will be out of our hair then we'll be living the rich live out of this city free in no time.

As everyone clapped, shark and piranha looked distracted as they realized that they won't be seeing princess any time or soon.

"Alright everyone let's get ready" everyone goes to get dress in some formal nice clothing, wolf was in a room with princess.

She was looking at him while babbling baby words at him.

"Hey you finally ready to go home, you ready to see your dad again" he bends down while playing with her, she laughs cluelessly of what he was talking about.

"Of course you are" he tickles her tiny stomach then he tries to fix his tie but struggles with it.

"Ugh as soon as I fix my tie" he was still bending down next to princess, she watches him struggle with it then...

Wolf stops when he sees princess reaching her hands out to him then fixing his tie.

He was surprised but grateful by the kind gesture.

"Oh thank you" he stares at the baby kitten then starts to wonder about that time when she created chaos in their hideout.

"Huh you know I wonder how did you dad ever handle you, you little troublemaker" wolf asked her then suddenly....

She did something that changed his life, she hugs his chest, nuzzling her head against him, looking up at him with the most adorable puppy eyes and says:

"Daddy" she cooed.

this shocked wolf as he realized he broke the number one rule of kidnapping: never fall in love with the captive or in this case a child. 

Wolf felt that good tingling again as he tail wagged, princess let's go and looks at him smiling tenderly.

Wolf places both of his big large hands on her soft fuzzy small cheeks and started stroking them with his thumb, he saw how she was giggling by this tender moment, smiling, she puts her hands on top of his thumbs, savoring his warmth.

He smiles as he continues to rub her cheeks, he then felt that unconditional love again when he smiles.

This has him thinking about the plan as he wondered.