"Whoa what was that" piranha asked, "what's going on with your fin"

"I don't know" shark grabs his fin and tries to calm it down.

They both looked at each other and realized something.

"Was that the good tingling feeling that Guinea pig was talking about" piranha asked.

"I don't know maybe but it felt so good" shark says as he smiles at the thought of his fin wagging, he liked that feeling.

Moments later, they walked upstairs and carried princess to bed.

Piranha had hold princess in his arms, cradling her, he sees her looking at him smiling and patting his chin.

Piranha looks at her and smiles back.

"Okay you little tiny terror, it's time for you to go to bed, we got some important things to do in the morning" he coos her.

"Ok" she giggles, as shark hops on the top bunk bed, piranha walks over to the crib and places princess in.

He tucks her in bed and puts the blanket over her, but princess gets up, places her little paws on the handles and faces piranha.

"Well it's time for bed little chica" piranha rubs her head then suddenly...

He sees her smile at tenderly touch, she giggles at piranha then she grabs both of his cheeks.

"Huh hey what are yo-" he bewildered when he saw how she was rubbing his cheeks, he felt the warmth of her touch, savoring her touches.

He closes his eyes and smiles as he felt that same feeling wolf was feeling, unconditional love from a child.

He quickly lets go although he wanted her to continue on, he takes her hands and pulls them off.

Then his Mohawk started to wag.

"Ah" piranha screams as he tries to keep it still then tucks her back in bed and dashed off.

"Well good night bye" he hops back in bed, surprised and shocked of what just happened, he breath heavily.

"Hey" shark whispers, "you okay"

"Yeah-yeah I'm good hermano" he looks back at the crib princess was sleeping in and smiles.

The next afternoon, the Bad Guys prepared for their big night as early coverage of that evening's gala filled TV screens across the citv.

Wolf was going over the plan, while after last night's encounter with princess had piranha and shark thinking everything they been through and the love they saw in princess's eyes.

"alright, guys," Wolf said, drawing the other guys in close. This is the big one." He explained the challenge that lay ahead of them, considering the extra protections that were in place for the Golden Dolphin statue after their last heist attempt.

The Golden Dolphin is inside a titanium case controlled by a randomly generated five-digit code- a code kept safe and secure inside a briefcase, handcuffed to the chief of police."

Piranha whistled. "She's not messing around

"The code is only accessible with her
authorized fingerprint."

"Leave that to me," Snake assured the others. "While Snake gets the code," Wolf went on, "Shark will
secure the fake dolphin.

"I like the sound of that." Shark smiled.

Meanwhile, the rest of us plant circuit jammers..." Wolf explained.

"allowing me to hack into the power grid," Webs said