Chapter 30: Sad, Happy, Angry?

Start from the beginning

[AN: 'Saint John' is a popular feast here in the Philippines, it is to recognize the feast Of Saint John the Baptist in which people throw water at each other. I don't know if it's also the game at some countries out there.]

"You even joined, idiot." It was Haizaki who spoke. I then pouted as I cross my arms.

"Yeah right! I wouldn't join in if you didn't welcome me 'warmly' with a splash of co-co-hacho! Water...." I wipe my nose. Seriously! It's so damn cold! I'm going to have if a cold sooner or later! Suddenly a jersey was thrown unto my face as I pulled it off my sight.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR AHOIZAKI!" I exclaimed, they were all looking away from me as I look myself. I'm soaked wet as my pinkish undergarments were clear and visible. I- I...I blush furiously realizing why they were looking away as their ears were somehow pinkish.  "Perverts!"

I ran off to the locker room carrying whoever's jersey they were. Somehow it was so long that it reach a few centimeters above the knee as I wore it, I then wore the jacket to somehow ease myself from the cold.

"Yukino..." It was the bastard's voice. Lol I forgive him but he tends to be very annoying. So I still call him bastard. :-P

"What?" I uttered with a hint of annoyance. Maybe this is his true color, not that romantic, cheezy and cheerful type... he's annoying, lazy and quite sadistic... he's also short tempered. Lol cruel to! XD

 I then went out if the locker room just for him to look at me from head to toe as he quickly look away. I look at myself again realizing my chest was little to revealing I pulled the jacket to cover it as I also held the tip of the jersey to lower it down. I forgot to mention he's also quite pervertish -_-".

Blushing slightly I manage to find my voice as I look up at him. "What do you want Hentaizaki!"

"SERIOUSLY! I EVEN LOOK AWAY FOR YOUR SAKE!"

"YOU STILL LOOK AT ME FROM HEAD TO TOE HENTAIZAKI!"

"Ugh! Just get moving already! It's not good for you to stay cold!" he grab my wrist as he dragged me out of the gym with the team cheering and congratulating us. I glared at them as Kazunarie just gave me a thumbs up as Haizaki-senpai didn't give a damn to them.

My jaws drop seeing an silver Lamborghini before me, why are guys having such expensive cars? When I was to take over the company I'll surely buy myself a limousine!

"In the car Yukidiot."

I pouted.

"Pervert, annoying, lazy, brutal and ungentleman.... What's your other true color?" I cross my arms before entering the damn car which I want to destroy, fill it with drawings, write on it with paint and hit it with a hammer!

He look at me from head to toe again as I pulled the jersey down again before it would up higher and reveal more of my skin. "Stop staring Hentaizaki!" I protested not looking away.

"What? I just realize how hot my ex-girlfriend is..." He smirk still looking at me with those grey orbs shimmering maniacally and before I could slap him from left to right he drive the car full speed ahead.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I screamed on top of my lung as I grab on whatever I may grab within the car... it's door to be precise.

"STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! I'M GONNA DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I shut my eyes ever so tightly as I heard him chuckle. Geez! How annoying could he get! He's a pure bad boy! My grip on the car's door edge grew tighter, if I had supernatural powers I might have destroy it.

Remembering that the Akashis are in the house my orbs widen. I quickly grab the skill thief's arm as he stop from driving about 20 meters away from our house.

"What now Yukidiot?"

"Just drop me here..."

"Want me to kick you out? You were screaming like how you were on the bicycle and roller coaster."

"I can manage myself." I rolled my eyes before getting out of the car.

"You know your name doesn't suit you." He uttered as my attention was then wholly taken by him. "Winter is just to cold for a hot as hell chick as you are."

I rock landed on his face.

"Yukidiot that hurts you know!"

"Yukidiot!"

"DAMN YOU YUKIDIOT!"

I then skip toward the house ignoring his groans due to pain and his protest. I hate him! His car then hunk ever so loudly surprising me as he drive pass through me, I caught glimpse of him smirking as he later laugh loudly. His laughter died as I was red due to anger.

Damn that Ahoizaki!

I wasn't fine this morning, the girls cheered me up as the team made me happy later, and now I'm annoyed and dead angry.