How it all began

-Harry's POV-

We met at a concert in Manchester. The Script to be exact, and on the eight of February, a year before we met again on The X Factor. I don't think I'll ever forget that night.

8th of February, 2009.
I look across the crowded room. His eyes don't meet mine, but I prefer it that way. This way I can admire him from afar. His messy, brown hair moving with the beat of the music and his face concentrated on his sexy dancing. The music blasting around me is a comfortable kind of background noise and I think of going over to him so that I can introduce myself, but by the way he is swinging his hips and dancing like he's the only person in the room I wouldn't want to disturb him. My sister, Gemma, catches me staring and smirks.

"Like what you see?" she questions. There is no awkwardness in my family surrounding my sexuality since I have been pretty open about it since I was seven. I raise my eyebrow and quickly retort:

"Don't you?" I have to scream for her to hear me and she playfully nudges my side with her elbow. She turns around to keep singing with her friend and I turn my gaze over to the handsome boy again, but to my surprise he is no longer there. There is a questionable look etched into my face and I look around the venue in search for him. When I can't see him anywhere, I suppose that it's as good a time as any to go for a bathroom break, so I push my way through the crowd and make my way to the toilet.

The only reason I'm here tonight is because I have been moping around the house for days after my girlfriend broke up with me. I'm bisexual, so I play a little bit for both teams and even though, like I said, my family is really accepting of me, she wasn't and couldn't deal with the fact that I'm not a hundred percent straight. My mum thought it would be a good idea for me to have some fun and since she knew my sister was going to a concert tonight, mum begged her to take me with her. Gem was mad at me when we first got here since one of her friends couldn't come due to me taking her spot, but when she saw that I was having fun for the first time in days, all that went away.

My thoughts are pushed away as I reach the toilet and I push open the handle. The boy my eyes have been eye-fucking all night is bent over the sink breathing hard, with a bloody nose. Instinctively, I shut the door behind me and walk slowly to him.

"Are you okay?" I ask cautiously. He hadn't noticed me before and there is a small flash of anger in his eyes. Not wanting to over step any boundaries, I take a few steps away from him. I see him clearly now and not under any neon lights and I can see the small, but distinctive scars running down his arms.

"I'm fine." He answers, not quite convincing me. It isn't really my place to call him out on it though, so I let it go. He walks towards me, wiping away the blood with a tissue and my heart skips a beat. I push my curls back a little, trying to move them away from my eyes and I end up looking directly into his. Too quickly for me to react, he moves so his face is mere inches from mine and his hand is placed under my chin.

"You sure?" I ask him, while chuckling nervously. His mouth slowly move to my neck, but hovers above my pulse for a second as if seeing if I'm going to protest and when I don't, he becomes hungry and starts kissing my neck passionately. As if wanting to leave a mark, he sucks on my skin and leaves trails of kisses up to my mouth. Craving him, I take his face in my hands while he cocks an eyebrow and smirks and I push his lips to mine. I move my tongue to his closed lips and he quickly grants me access and we deepen the kiss. While exploring his mouth, his hands explore my body and before I know what's happening, my shirt is on the floor and he pulls away to look at my body. My breath is heavy, but I can't stop now. There is hunger and need in his eyes, reflecting mine and as if thinking the same thing, we both pull together and kiss again, but this time there is a calmness surrounding us as if we have all the time in the world and his kisses are sweet.