𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

[ long chapter ahead, I did not proofread. talks of eating disorder ahead, you have been warned. ]

Sayuri ' Yuri ' Carter.
Chicago, Il
June 1st, 2020.

Yuri sighed as she hurriedly got in her car, Jourie following her getting into the passenger side

Yuri sighed as she hurriedly got in her car, Jourie following her getting into the passenger side. She lowered the windows before starting her car up and pulling off. Dayvon's mom was gonna have a party at her house in Orland Park as a celebration to welcome Von back home after being gone a little under a hundred days. The celebration was well deserved, to think Von could've spent his whole life behind bars, never seeing any of the pipes he loved again.

Either way, Jourie and Yuri dropped off by their house to change out of the formal clothes they wore to court.

"Why you wanted to ride with me all of a sudden?" Yuri frowned side eyeing her brother who had his face in his phone. "You hate riding with me you say I can't drive."

"Cause I wanted to ask you sumn, actually," he said turning his phone off and turning his body toward his sister as she drove, "and don't be lyin' to me bro."

"Whattt?" Yuri asked the irritation becoming evident in her voice.

"You talk to Von?" He asked bluntly, Yuri's lips parted as she tried to think of what to say. "And don't yo ass start lyin' bruh."

"Who told you that?" She frowned narrowing her eyes as she focused her attention on the streets in front of her.

"You just did," he simply added. Yuri sucked her teeth.

"We don't talk, we're friends." Yuri stated brushing her curly hair away from her shoulder as she continued. "I just like him a tiny bit."

"Man, you must think ima goofy?" He chuckled to himself. "A tiny bit? Both of y'all ass like each other and more than a tiny bit, g."

Yuri chewed on the inside of her cheek, the car eerily quiet before Yuri spoke up again. "So, are you mad at me?"

Jourie sighed, "nah Ian mad at you Yu. I can't be mad, y'all grown. I just want you to know, it's up for you if he ever try you on some fluky shit. Ion give a fuck how long no friendship is, you my sista you'ain neva gotta he afraid to tell me anything."

Yuri smiled at his brief choice of words. To Yuri, that statement showed a lot of maturity. "Aww, I know, I love you for that." She trailed off. "But, since we talkin' about me, when were you gonna tell me about you and Heaven?" Jourie immediately sucked his teeth.

"Who snitched?"

"She did," Yuri laughed, "and Booka too. But her first, she can't keep nothing from me. I was just waiting on you to tell me!"

"Mannn," Jourie slouched in his seat, "both they asses some snitches."

At the party, that was being held in Dayvon's mom spacious backyard everybody was there. All the guys, a lot of Von's extended family. Kiki, Heaven, Durk's girlfriend Niavanah, even Booka's new boo Mariah had showed. It was increasingly hot outside as Yuri had just arrived, sitting on Akeira's lap in one of the lawn chairs. Them, sitting next to Heaven and Mariah talking amongst themselves about the boys, and other things.