Captain Scarlet & The Mysteron's 3rd attack

Start from the beginning

"Relax, I've been wiggling out of handcuffs, running faster than a car and shooting targets since before i could spell my own name" Navy smiled. Colonel White gave him a stern look that said "don't do anything stupid" Navy causally laughed.
"Got the idea thanks" he smiled and walked out.

"I didn't dismiss you!" Colonel White called.

"I dismissed myself to save you the stress!" Navy called back.

"Best officer hu?" Captain Scarlet asked.

"We'll work on that" Colonel White sighed sitting back at his desk.

"SPECTRUM IS RED! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK! IMMEDIATE BACKUP REQUIRED!" Alix yelled through the radio.

"Look, Colonel, it's your favourite officer!" Scarlet teased.

"Thank you, Captain Scarlet. Alix, please elaborate on your situation" Colonel White ordered.

Radio silence.

"Alix?" Colonel White asked.

"Should I go after them, sir?" Scarlet asked.

"yes, Captain, Captain Turquoise and Lieutenant Violet are the best combat officers I have. i don't want them hurt." Colonel White replied.

"it's Alix and Eliza, they're untouchable to anyone but each other." Scarlet laughed

"yes, they do like to wind each other up." Colonel white agreed.

"remember the time Eliza put blueberries in Alix's gun and smoke bombs in her arrowheads?" Scarlet had to lean on the control desk to stop himself from falling over.

"yes, I remember. now please go after the pair of them. and take Lieutenant Navy with you. he looks far too happy watching Doctor Who in his room." Colonel White smiled.

Captain Scarlet nodded and smiled before leaving Central Control.

"Captain Turquoise or Lieutenant Violet. Report please." Colonel White ordered.

"I think bad would be an understatement Colonel" Violet replied as something could be heard exploding.

"Lieutenant I will need more than just "bad" to send assistance" White reminded.

"well, that's the shortest version. The longest version is coming up shortly." Violet replied. before a slightly quieter voice could be heard.

"you take over, I'm out of ammo"

"completely?"

"yep"

"well shit"

"good way to put it"

"by the way, your dad is on the phone"

"gimme!"

"Alix! ow! you're heavy!"

"shut up and shoot"

"fine"

"Hi, dad!" Alix smiled, not that the Colonel could see.

"Alix, I trust you have a good story to tell" the Colonel smiled back.

"ooh yes I do, and it's a good one. get comfy" Alix almost squeaked.

"so me and demon child are stuck in a pit in the floor in the middle of the desert, with a bunch of people with machine guns about 300 meters away and closing fast." Alix explained. 

"so do you want Air support?" White asked.

"yes please," Violet replied.

"very well, get to somewhere safe and stay there" White ordered.