𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍.

Time skips like a mf this chapter! But enjoy, y'all gon love itttt! 😮‍💨

Tricia Armani Weekly.
Chicago, il
April 27th.

Tricia furrowed her brows as the live notification from Yuri's Instagram account flooded the top of her screen

Tricia furrowed her brows as the live notification from Yuri's Instagram account flooded the top of her screen. She never went life. Not to mention she had been blowing up both Yuri and Kiki's phones up the past few weeks but no answer. She went by their houses but nobody answered the door, she didn't understand what happened but it was something.

She clicked the notification which appeared to show Kiki, Yuri and another unfamiliar girl at a bar like setting. Kiki's eyes darted to the bottom of the screen and she laughed, setting the phone down and saying something incoherent to Yuri before picking the phone back up. Yuri's head peeked in and then went back out of frame as Kiki laughed loudly. "Y'all it's getting real weird! You hoes are weird!"

Tricia watched as comments flooded in.

heavennotneveah LMFAOOOO weirdo hoessss

big600booka tell my bestie i said hey 😮‍💨

"Booka said hey, Yuri." Kiki said to Yuri who angled the phone towards herself with a smile.

"Hey bestie!"

tiptoptata_ has joined the live.

"Bitchhhh! I'm finna end this live!" Kiki announced with a loud laugh. "Cause y'all hoes got some nerveeeee!"

heavennotneveah BITCHHH IM CRYIN 😭😭

"No fa real!" Kiki laughed. "Heaven do you see this?"

muwopfrmdao has joined the live.

"Hey bae!" Kiki smiled smoothing her hair. "I miss youuuu."

muwopfrmdao Mannn yo ass so fu 😒

Tricia sighed deciding to type a comment to see if it the animosity was somehow directed at her.

"Boy, I was just wit you hush!"

triciaaaa365 hey friendssss i miss y'all 😩

Kiki coughed suppressing a laugh.

heavennotneveah weird..

"Yeah yall, we finna get offa here!" She smiled. "Heaven text the group chat!" Was all she said before ending the live. Group chat? Tricia sat up wondering why her friends were blatantly ignoring her and wanting nothing to do with her till she gasped. Tata.

Sayuri ' Yuri ' Carter.
Chicago, Il
May 31st, 2020.