The mission

Sarada POV~

My team and I went to the Hokage Tower for a joint mission with some of our friends. When we reached Hokage-sama's office, we saw Team 10 and Team 15 Hokage'sama turned to us and nodded indicating us to step forward. Mitsuki, Boruto and I went and joined our friends in front of Hokage - sama's desk.

"As you all know, al three of you teams will be having a joint mission." The Hokage said looking out the window. We all nodded, "You will be finding a Team which Sasuke and I need for Konoha protection." He added. Dad? A team? Is it possible we are finding rogues? I thought.

"Even though they are not in the village, they are not rogue, I gave them permission to leave three years ago." Hokage-sama said as if reading my mind. "You all may know of the famous missing nins of Konoha?" The Hokage said turning to face us. Wait, famous missing nins of Konoha? Is it possible? Are we looking for- my thoughts got cut off when Lord seventh answered,

"You all will be looking for the Famous Team Akuma." He said.

Third POV~

No Team in the room could believe their ears, the strongest team classified as already Kage level? They were going to find them? "Isn't Hikaru in that team?" Boruto said with hope in his eyes. The Hokage smiled at his son and nodded,

"So is Sarada's twin brother, Saruko Uchiha." The older Uzumaki stated turning to the young Uchiha. Sarada and Boruto smiled knowing they would be reconnected with their loved ones. "They have all separated, we got word that Hikaru and Saruko are together in the Hidden Mist Village." The Hokage stated,

"When you get there, the Mizukage's aid will accompany you to search for the last member. Y/N Otsutsuki, the leader of the Team. You will leave tomorrow. When you find Saruko and Hikaru, ask them if they know where Y/N is." The older Uzumaki finished. "Wait, Mizukage's aid as in, Kagura?" Boruto asked with his usual wide smile. The Hokage nodded.

All of the young shinobi nodded and exited to office to go home and get ready for tomorrow.

Sarada POV~

I went back home excited because of two reasons; 1. I will be seeing my brother again. And 2. The Chunin exams are coming up! I reached the door to our apartment since mama destroyed our old house. "Mama, I'm home!" I said and ran to the kitchen where mama was. She smiled at me and asked how was my day as I helped her prepare the plates and forks. I decided to tell her about the mission.

"Mama, you remember Oni-chan?" I asked her and looked up to see her shocked. "Of course I do!" She said with a smile. I smiled back, "Well, my team, Team 10 and Team 15 are going to fin Team Akuma tomorrow. So, I will be seeing Oni-chan and bring him back!" I exclaimed happily.

I looked at mama to see tears in her eyes threatening to fall. I ran to her and hugged her tight as she softly cried into my shoulder. I comforted her and whispered sweet encouraging words to her as I pat her back.

She finished crying and we continued to eat. After eating, I went into my room and started packing my things for tomorrow. I can't wait to see Oni-chan!