𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.

: ̗̀➛@yuridolly                      30 mins ago.

Sayuri ' Yuri ' Carter.
Chicago, Il
March 16th, 2020.

—when you fighin' them cases, court dates goin slowthem 9-1's ain't no joke, you just gotta have hope

when you fighin' them cases, court dates goin slow
them 9-1's ain't no joke, you just gotta have hope.
and don't say shit, give a fuck what they say they know.

"Man ima beat that ho ass!" Akeira stood up pounding her fist into her palm as Von continued.

"Yea, she said duck fat ass sista told ha allat shit," Von explained his hair was tied in a ponytail with only two dreads hanging down in the front, he had on a beige khaki top and matching pants, property of cook county.

"I'm finna get ha ass don't even worry about it." Akeira said calmly.

"Naw, don't do nun Kiki," Von started, "ima handle allat shit when I get out, onbd,"

"Guys? Can I speak?" Yuri raised her hand twisting her mouth.

"Naw." Von stared firmly.

"Kk."

"Nah cause that bitch think we stupid, Von! I had her around everybody, if she tellin TaTa shit and she was in yo dms how we know she ain't tellin Duck shit about y'all?!"

"That's why I said leave that shit alone, fat wig!" Von said playfully. " I got allat shit planned, y'all just don't talk to ha ass bro."

"Shut up, Von." Akeira huffed sitting down on the edge of the bed.

Yuri chewed on the inside of her jaw just looking at herself in the camera.

"You okay, Say?" Von asked gently, making Yuri nod confidently.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I honestly think we should just leave all this alone, and just never talk to Tricia again. I think that's a great plan," Yuri nodded enthusiastically.

"Say, you see why I said you can't talk, ma?" Von asked sweetly, furrowing his brows. "Cause you'on know how ta get yo get back. You gotta stop lettin' mufuckas play wit you."