𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛

Start from the beginning

Of course, the first picture that popped up on her feed was a picture of Miguel holding his trophy as he stood by Hawk and Bert. She clicked on his page, scrolling through his profile, smiling at the picture of him and herself. She sighed again before clicking the three dots in the corner and hit the block option. It showed an 'are you sure' menu, causing her to take a minute before hitting block.

It brought her back to the main page of Instagram as Tessa clicked on Aisha's story. "So, you might be wondering what a team does after they win the championship. The answer? Victory Nachos!" Tessa watched as all of her friends, maybe old friends, all sat around a table celebrating. She shut her phone off, laying on her back as she looked up at her ceiling.

The only thing Tessa didn't know was that Sam was doing the same thing Tessa was just doing, expect she didn't block Miguel, no she added Miguel on Instagram. She always did find an interest in the boy.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Tessa parked her car out in front of the Cobra Kai dojo with two things on her mind, talking to Aisha and talking to Johnny. She watched as Aisha walked out of the dojo talking to Bert, Tessa took this as her time to get her attention as Bert walked away.

"Aisha!" Tessa exclaimed towards the girl, the girl in question quickly looked over at her with a guilty expression.

"Hey." Aisha started walking over to the girl. "We missed you at practice. I'm guessing you're not coming back from what happened at the tournament?"

"It's a long story. Look about the tournament—" Tessa started, getting cut off by Aisha.

"No, it's my fault. I was annoyed with myself for not winning and I took that out on you." Aisha spoke, leaning on Tessa's car. "I'm sorry."

"Your forgiven. I was getting really lonely without you."

"Without another girl at the dojo it's defiantly been different. We need you to come straighten up some of the guys that are full of themselves with their toxic masculinity." Aisha spoke as Tessa laughed. Miguel's head immediately turned towards the sound, feeling an all too familiar sound ring through his ears. He looked to his side; his eyes meeting with the girl he longed for. He ignored what Hawk was saying as he watched her unbuckle her seatbelt and quickly open up the door as she brought Aisha into a hug.

Tessa backed away from the hug, a smile on her face as she looked behind Aisha, finally meeting the ones that were already on her, her smile faltering.

"Dude, just go over and talk to her. It's not that hard." Hawk spoke as he noticed Miguel's stare, smacking Miguel on the back.

"Tessa, you should go talk to him. He really misses you." Aisha nodded her head to the boy behind them, like Hawk, noticing her friends stare. Miguel was met with an eyeroll from Tessa as he started walking towards the two girls, not looking at Aisha once.

"Hey can we talk?" Miguel questioned as he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, coming up from behind Aisha.

"I'll talk to you later." Aisha chuckled as she walked up to Hawk. "There so in love with each other." She whispered to Hawk as he nodded his head in agreement, chuckling as he watched the pair before walking off with Aisha.

"What do you wanna talk about, Miguel? Because last time I checked you're the one who walked away." She annoyingly spoke, crossing her arms above her chest.